Did you get fucked up at fifteen? . . . ( not really a roll call )

^ Be really careful. You have no idea how many people I saw fall off the deep end within a year when it comes to amphetamines. If you do some research on here, you will see people reporting the confidence they felt with their use and how it subtly all slipped away. They are crazy addictive and deceptive drugs.

Thank you for the concern, and I'll be as careful as I possibly can be.

My most fucked up experience at 15 was dimenhydrinate abuse. 550mg. It was hilarious! And I still plan on getting fucked up before turning 16. I use drugs recreationally once every two months on average.

I actually abstained from all drugs until i was 17, well, it was actually 3 weeks before my 18th birthday, and that was just last November. And if i remember correctly, my first experience ever was with a can of pressurized air (the kind to get dust off a computer). Then the day after that came my second experience ever and that was some Xanax i took out of the medicine cabinet. I then waited 2 month to try anything else (hated the inhalants, LOOOOVED the Xanax) until i was 18 and that was some super dank bud. I'm now 18 and on a bucket list to try every common drug by the end of this year (except for tobacco which i will never try in my whole life).

Yep kids, drugs are a quick spiral downwards. 3 months of use and i already have plans for meth, something i would've said i'd never try if i was asked a year ago. Oh well, it's life i guess. We're all destined to experiment.

I look back and cant tell if marijuana made me more or less depressed as a teen. Suppose I will never know now.

I actually abstained from all drugs until i was 17, well, it was actually 3 weeks before my 18th birthday, and that was just last November. And if i remember correctly, my first experience ever was with a can of pressurized air (the kind to get dust off a computer). Then the day after that came my second experience ever and that was some Xanax i took out of the medicine cabinet. I then waited 2 month to try anything else (hated the inhalants, LOOOOVED the Xanax) until i was 18 and that was some super dank bud. I'm now 18 and on a bucket list to try every common drug by the end of this year (except for tobacco which i will never try in my whole life).

Yep kids, drugs are a quick spiral downwards. 3 months of use and i already have plans for meth, something i would've said i'd never try if i was asked a year ago. Oh well, it's life i guess. We're all destined to experiment.

Slow down, enjoy the ride....

It's so hard to slow down though. Lol.

Yeah, but you don't want to be jumping onto hard stuff after a matter of months of starting drug use, at your young age. Honestly, take it easy. You play with fire, you get burnt. What you do now does have consequences for the rest of how your life turns out. We are not "destined" to start taking the hard stuff straight off the bat, that's the mindset of compulsivity talking, rather than the profoundly important recognition that you DO have a choice and free will, for now.

Hard drugs damage the big reward centres and motivation centres, etc, in the brain over time and free will is eroded as physical and mental dependence, addiction and desperate sickness occurs. Don't choose this road. Slow down, enjoy the less habit forming and damaging stuff by all means, but don't fuck up your life by rushing in blindly.

Read, read, read.

Yeah, but you don't want to be jumping onto hard stuff after a matter of months of starting drug use, at your young age. Honestly, take it easy. You play with fire, you get burnt. What you do now does have consequences for the rest of how your life turns out. We are not "destined" to start taking the hard stuff straight off the bat, that's the mindset of compulsivity talking, rather than the profoundly important recognition that you DO have a choice and free will, for now.

Hard drugs damage the big reward centres and motivation centres, etc, in the brain over time and free will is eroded as physical and mental dependence, addiction and desperate sickness occurs. Don't choose this road. Slow down, enjoy the less habit forming and damaging stuff by all means, but don't fuck up your life by rushing in blindly.

Read, read, read.

Yeah, that is really good advice. I definitely have been doing hours of research before trying out any drug. Reading every experience report on Erowid, reading a bunch of posts on here, researching each aspect of everything necessary in the process of taking it (optimum smoking methods, overdoses, side effects, routes of administrations, proper brews, drug interactions). And then i always start at the lowest dose for the first time to test allergies and similar possible issues. But i agree even doing that i am rushing the whole "bucket list" thing a bit. Really what i'm trying to accomplish with it all is to be able to determine which drugs i enjoy the most and which ones i really don't like so i can really make my decision on my "drugs of choice" that i'll continue to enjoy for the rest of my life. But i'm definitely being as careful as i can with all of them while still being able to gain my experiences.

And i do plan on really limiting my ability to become addicted to the more addictive ones with buying in really small amounts so even if i do want to continue with them, i won't have the ability to even do so because i'll have run out by the time i want more. Then i would have to order more and in that week i'm waiting for the supply to get in, i would most likely have talked myself out of it knowing an addiction could easily begin.

I started smoking here and there when I was 14. It was a slow start until i met the wrong people which was around when I was 16. By then I was getting wasted daily, smoking a O in less than a week and popping any kind of pill I could get my hands on. Once you get a taste for REAL drugs its hard to reframe. Being someone thats been thru the process first hand I can DEFINITLEY say that weed IS NOT a gateway drug. What IS a gateway however is how weed is part of the same underground market as all the other drugs so I was exposed to everything else when I started just looking for weed. Thats how it happened.

I started around 11ish here & am so happy my kids are no where near what I was like at their ages. I had a totally fucked up bringing which didn't help my cause though....... I guess I wouldn't be who I am today without learning all those lessons so young (that's what I tell myself anyway) :)

I started at 11 too with drinking then by 12 I was smoking pot and by 13 I was taking Xanax and pain pills. Early 14s, could of even been late 13s, I was physically dependent on opiates. At 18 I found heroin.
Im 23 now. I'm at like a month and a half clean right now. This is the longest I have gone without ANY opiate since I was 13/14.
:)

Man I feel light suck a pussy right now, only thing I was "getting high" from was sugar at that age. Well, sugar and puberty related hormones =D

When I was 12 I took my first hit from a joint, of course I started smoking heavily when I was 13 so I don't remember if I even felt anything the first time.

I've been smoking pot since then, so it's been a good amount of years. When I was 15 my boyfriend got me into DXM, I had never heard of it before and had wanted to try it, I tripped about ten times before my 16th birthday. I was also drinking at that age, not often, but I did have quite a few memorable parties when my mom was away.

Going into 16 and 17, I tried hydrocodone, oxycodone, LSD, and Dilaudid, oxycodone being my opiate of choice, still true to this day. Psychedelics are my favorite, though. I got into cocaine and heroin by the time I was 18, but not heavily. After that, I went through a four month binge of nothing but heroin every day and coke sometimes, now I'm proud to say I'm clean from both of those.

Now, I just get stoned all day, and trip every once in a while on DXM, being as I can't get my hands on legit acid anymore.

when I was 8 I was put on adderall and vyvanse and still on the vyvanse
when I look back on my all nighters when I was 14-15 I kind of realize why I was fully awake and not tired at all.
I lost lots of weight but back to the real stuff.

Around 15 I started hanging out with a kind of bad group of kids, not super bad just. . druggies in general.
16 I was doing dramamine, pretty stupid drug to start off honestly and stopped it after two weird ''trips,''
then came along the DXM. I was doing it every weekend and had a hell of a time at first. Cigs and stuff too.
17 came along with boring stuff, hydrocodone. I honestly hated it, just made me feel itchy and anxious with a paradoxial effect of slight euphoria.
Gabapentin and xanax came next.

At 18 hand tremors became worse and I did a huge amount of DXM which my dad almost brought me to the hospital for, I quit DXM after that and barely convinced him it was a side-effect from some new meds I was on.
I moved on to xanax and gapapentin

on a side note, I can never convince my friends to do DXM, they think it's some evil drug.

i started off at 16 with my first drink. soon after (still 16) i tried weed. about 18 tried opiates and was hooked. oh i also did dxm at 16 and i definitely did not enjoy it.