• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Did this Girl think I was a Loser or did she like me ??

oh ok... It was a Random Old man ... Sitting next to me . She was with her friends. The first time I met she was with a friend and they were both smiling at me and quickly peeked towards my crotch (it was weird). The second time she was with the same girl and they smiled and said " Hi" and talked. The third time she was with another 2 friends and she went into the shopping mall and came back by herself and struck a conversation with me. This was the time I asked her number when she was by herself.

SO...ANY CLUES ??

do you use drugs by any chance?

1) So what you are trying to convey is the Girls are initially attracted to me at first, but because I don't flirt back enough at the beginning they Auto-reject me by calling " Brother" or saying "They have a boyfriend" ,,, etc.

2) Also what do you think was the intention of the girl in my original post (The girl who approached me at the bus stop and didn't give her number when I asked for it).........

well yes if i go up to a girl and flirt and she is cold and distant, doesnt seem interested then i lose interest and make my way out of there..if a girl shows interest at least show some type of interest back, its only common sense..

2-i have no idea what this girls intention was, nor does anyone, hell she probably doesnt even know..just forget about her already..

well yes if i go up to a girl and flirt and she is cold and distant, doesnt seem interested then i lose interest and make my way out of there..if a girl shows interest at least show some type of interest back, its only common sense..

2-i have no idea what this girls intention was, nor does anyone, hell she probably doesnt even know..just forget about her already..

Thanks man... I appreciate it.... My last question is....... You said that if the girl appears nice but is cold and distant ( doesn't flirt back really but seems nice) you would lose interest through the conversation.

1) So even if the girl asked for your number at the end of the conversation after showing NO signs of being into you romantically, would you NOT give your number??

2) Could this be a possible reason with the girl in my Original Post above??

you do realise this is a drugs harm reduction forum right?

this is the relationships subforum obviously

you should of just went along with the wanting to party shit instead of preaching about making sure she stayed at school it comes across like your trying to be her dad.

I dont know, I cant finger it but how the OP describes it I got red flags all over the place. What sort of personal questions? Who was the dude that patted you on the back and told you she wanted to talk to you? This is just my gut feeling but it sounds like a setup in the works....