• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did the yellow T259 10/325mg Norcos change the color to white??

jrey

Bluelighter
Did the yellow T259 10/325mg norcos change the color to white? I have a bottle of them and usually they are yellow. But this time for some reason they are white. I was told the manufacturer maybe changed the color but I want to make sure these are real. I trust the person i got these from and get bottles from them all the time with no problems. but I just want to know what others have to say. Is it possible they really changed the color of the pills?

Hey Jrey! So, last time I checked, we don't really facilitate the identification of pills here in the Harm Reduction forums. I don't actually think there is an area in the forums at-large where we actually do this.

Call poison control. They should have the most up-to-date information regarding this sort of thing. They can help you way better than we can anyway, so don't feel that you've lost here. Are you located in the states or? Here is the number here in the states, but if you're located elsewhere like, god forbid, the Netherlands, just google the number for your local poison control or as its known in Dutch:

Het nationale centrum voor het analyseren en bepalen van de inhoud van pillen en voor de productie van klompen voor op het dansen of zo

Poison Control:

(800) 222-1222

I actually just called Boston poison control and they confirmed that there are indeed White versions of the pill imprinted with the T259 brand and they are Hydrococone/APAP 10mg/325mg respectively. You are welcome to call your local poison control as well, but I think you should be good here.

Hey Jrey! So, last time I checked, we don't really facilitate the identification of pills here in the Harm Reduction forums. I don't actually think there is an area in the forums at-large where we actually do this.

Call poison control. They should have the most up-to-date information regarding this sort of thing. They can help you way better than we can anyway, so don't feel that you've lost here. Are you located in the states or? Here is the number here in the states, but if you're located elsewhere like, god forbid, the Netherlands, just google the number for your local poison control or as its known in Dutch:

Het nationale centrum voor het analyseren en bepalen van de inhoud van pillen en voor de productie van klompen voor op het dansen of zo

Poison Control:

(800) 222-1222

I actually just called Boston poison control and they confirmed that there are indeed White versions of the pill imprinted with the T259 brand and they are Hydrococone/APAP 10mg/325mg respectively. You are welcome to call your local poison control as well, but I think you should be good here.
Yes im located in the US. Thank you so much!