• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did propylhexedrine for the first time in a long time and I'm quickly remembering why I don't take it

Factualist

Bluelighter
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

An hour on I'm thinking "holy shit why don't I do this more often?!" and then 3 hours after that I get my answer. Honestly, what is the science behind why this come down is so notoriously awful? Like, meth isn't nearly this bad, not even MDMA is this bad in reasonable doses. This is synthcath levels of fucking hell I want to die. Is it just because it's in and out of your body so fast? I don't have any downers right now so the only thing I have to deal with this is some L-theanine and kava, and that's starting to work marginally and I'm drinking a ton of coffee and that's helping too, but fuck.

Do real drugs people. If your dealers dry, they're dry. If you don't have a dealer, cold cop. Don't do this crackhead shit.

Hey bud, do you have any timeframe of events, dose of Benzedrex you took. Any info to go on?

Hey bud, do you have any timeframe of events, dose of Benzedrex you took. Any info to go on?

Yeah, I did one inhaler, extracted in a warm energy drink for a few hours. This method doesn't get nearly all of it, the best way to extract it is in very warm lemon juice for like 5 hours, I've tried leaving it in the juice for 24 but it made no difference. In the past I've done up to three inhalers, but that's really stupid, usually I do two, but since I'm on Wellbutrin I figured I'd play it safe. In my experience you come up very fast since it's so volatile, like first alert in 5-10 minutes and you start really feeling it after 30. Then after about the first hour I plateau for about another hour, then come down slowly for an hour after that, then crash really quickly. The noradrenergic linger for hours and hours after that, well after all the pleasurable parts have gone. So you still stay gurning, twitchy, and paranoid, usually with a throbbing headache. For me, sleep isn't usually possible for 10-12 hours after I do it. Sometimes I can get a vaguely pleasurable pins and needles sensation during this time if I take a hit off a juul or something. I tend to drink a lot of coffee and energy drinks in a desperate attempt to prolong the inevitable, which works for an incredibly brief period of time and then makes things worse. Next morning/afternoon it's usually a huge task to get out of bed. Usually sleep for like 12 hours. Idk, maybe for other people it's not this bad, I've destroyed my body and my mind with stimulants at this point in my life so ymmv. If you smoke weed during the comedown it negates a lot of the negative effects, as you'd expect, but I didn't have any.

I've done this shit maybe 30+ times and every time it's worse. I would say do yourself a favor and if it's at all possible get some actual tina or another stimulant, don't do this shit. But obviously I'm in no place to tell people not to do this. For the first few times it's fun, then it's not, but at that point you realize you can tweak anywhere in the country any time without having to cop, so I mostly do it when I'm out of town.

All I know is lavender oil--one of the ingredients--tastes awful!!!

Thanks for us how to extract it. ;). Yeah man you jacked yourself up plenty due to the energy drink on top of the Benzedrex.

Now you are also taking Wellbutrin. Did you consider any possible side effects there? Yeah, All that extra made you a little more jacked up.

Wellbutrin has made me go berserker and want to break people in half. Maybe you are also feeling it before you think you are. The point is that is not a good combo, no matter how you feel. You are stressing yourself with that combo. All of those drugs adds strain the heart also.

You could of felt bad just because of the interactions. I did hear the comedown by itself can be a bit harsh.

The garbage version of superior amphetamine. Because it isn't even an amphetamine. Yet so very alluring all on its own. Doses up! And by that yes I mean a p-hex cotton infused cocktail. Right now.

I have found Prop to be incredibly fun with no worse a comedown than any other stim in my experience. And shit, for $9 on a store shelf can't really beat it