• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Did my weed contain acid or another drug? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenMoon

Greenlighter
Hi there! First off, let me start by saying I have never had an experience like this with marijuana.. The guy I buy from has always been very reliable. Well, two friends and I smoked last night and I was perfectly fine until the third hit. While I was hitting it, I randomly got a taste of something extremely bitter. The taste was so bad that I jerked my head back for a second. I could feel the weed/whatever kicking in already so I didn't smoke anymore.

A minute later, I found myself outside sitting on the ground telling my friends that I didn't feel right. My heart was beating extremely fast and I felt awful. I went back inside and felt nauseated. I tried laying down but I couldn't occupy myself and get my mind off how bad I felt and it just kept getting worse. I was shaking uncontrollably and couldn't think straight.

Meanwhile, one of my friends was perfectly fine and the other was just reeeeally high and said that he felt like his high was lasting much longer than usual. Two hours later, I still felt the same-- Uncontrollable shaking, heart racing, nausea, unable to think clearly, etc. I honestly still felt like I had JUST smoked and I had a difficult time trying to fall asleep.

The strain we smoked was Bubbleberry (we had smoked previously from the same bag with no ill effects) and the high for me usually lasts maybe 1 1/2 hours maximum.. Was this weed laced? My friend explained to me once that if you do a really small amount of acid you could get a body buzz without seeing hallucinations.. But I didn't notice if the dealer had handled acid beforehand, although I don't think so. I never experienced anything like it before but now I'm terrified of it happening again. Any opinions? Thanks!

If you really think something was wrong with the weed, I would not go through that person anymore. There's no quality control with black market substances, so you never actually know what you're getting. Cannabis tends to be less likely to be cut/have additives but that does not mean unscrupulous dealers don't attempt to add things. Even growers can contaminate with pesticides etc. Also no one is going to be able to accurately pinpoint what your cannabis may or may not have been adulterated with; to attempt to would be irresponsible and potentially dangerous.

+1^

it definitely did not contain acid. acid can't be smoked as most of the LSD will be destroyed. i've heard countless horror stories from just plain effects of smoking 1 smoke and having visual trips and insane body loads. it can be anything laced in the weed to being a total panic attack. usually the latter :).

we can only really speculate here and this isn't allowed here at BL. i have to close this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.