• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did my blue smiley have meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotscarredforlife

Greenlighter
Okay. So here's what happened. Back in 2010 when I was hs, E was really popular. People were rolling in fucking class. Lol. So I was under the impression that it was just a chill, happy pill that made you feel deliriously wonderful and made really FEEL the music. So I was really pumped when my friend surprised me and told me we were rolling for our first edm music festival ever last year. Boy, was I in for a rude awakening. It was by far the most HORRIBLE experience I'd EVER gone through. But I do admit. I should've done research on proper E etiquette. I should've researched what the fuck I was taking. I just didn't think that pills would have al this crazy shit in it, and I was very naive to think that things were still the same as they were 5 years ago. So i fucked up big time. I basically still have panic attacks and think in dying from time to time. Anyway, what I want to know, what the FUCK did I take!?

Here's a list of my symptoms:
-Nausea and dizziness (I know that's def mdma)
-my brain felt like it was going at the speed of light, and like there was white noise in my head. Idk how to explain it.
-I also felt like my brain was a chalkboard and nails were scratching it with intensity. It's a weird way to put I know!!
-I was shaking like fucking crazy
-droopy eyes
-cotton mouth
-teeth clenching and fist clenching (I know that was mdma too)
-I completely freaked the fuck out and thought I was going to die
-couldn't sleep for a day
So based on this, was I right to conclude that my fucking pill had meth? My idiot friend told me that it was called a "blue smiley", whatever the fuck that means. I've never heard of it. It was bluish greenish with a smiley face.

No one can tell you, test your shit, and this isnt BDD material.

Status
Not open for further replies.