• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did I waste them???

doubleheadedeagle

Bluelighter
More than 12 hours ago I took 450 mg codeine and 4mg xanax, I was high until 3-4 hours erlier.

Now 20 minutes before I drank 300mg/6ml ampules of tramadol with 2 xananx, will I feel them? is tramadol metabolized the same way codeine is?

Don't mix opiates (codeine) and benzos (Xanax) or else you risk fatal respritory depression. One beer on top could even kill you if it doesn't.

Do not mix those compounds anymore. Dose them at least 4 hours apart.

Exactly. Specially if you taking 450 mg. How many pills are there?

Iirc tramadol is partially metabolized by CYP2D6 as is codeine.
As tacodude said, don't mix CNS depressants, do you have a tolerance?

This was stupid and I am stupid I don't know why did I want to get higher that night.

I just wanted to comment and give a little feedback on what happened that night. I was on 30 pills of 15 mg codeine phosphate and some xanax, I don't even remember completely writing this post, but I think as soon as I finished it or maybe some minutes later I blacked out and had an OD.
I thought that codeine was a CYP2D6 inhibitior tramadol wouldn't have much effect so that's why I underestimated this combination of CNS depressants and that's why I named this thread like this.

3 hours later totally uncounscious having my least breath my sister woke up and found me, this was a miracle itself. In the last minute the ambulance came, my oxygen saturation was 40. I don't know how I am alive today and I now know how valuable life is, now you are alive the next minute can be dead.
1 hour after I arrived in the reanimation shock center they couldn't find naloxone and I was almost dead, the medical staff needed to break into an private wardrobe to find 3 naloxone's as in my country it is almost impossible to find it in pharmacy, they gave me 3 naloxones in the first hour my father found some others and they gave me they couldn't revive me, after 4 hours I was stable and out of risk.

I am now posting this 5 days later as I am getting better and stronger, I have still withdrawals and am still weak but I am way better, just know how valuable everything in life is.

Please don't judge and don't shout, I knew that this was dangerous and I still went with it, this was totally my fault.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE

SO glad you are OK! Thank you for the info; it will help someone. Don't be hard on yourself; there but for the grace of god go all of us. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I am feeling way better it was a great lesson and an eye opener for me.

"When you confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with the light of your forgiveness, your willingness to wrestle with your demons in this way will cause your angels to sing"-“What you do today is important, because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSNJ00iAZ7I