• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did I take too much mdma for first time?

Red33

Greenlighter
Festival passed this weekend, the first day I took 160mg and did not feel much so I redosed 80mg and hour and a half later and Had a mild roll but never peaked nor rolled hard like I did the next day I only experienced minor amplified effects like energy and some happiness and euphoria, slept easy and had no come down and felt fine. The next day I took 160mg and slowly felt an onset but didn't peak then I took another 80mg an hour and a half after and began to feel it onset and took another 80mg an hour after and rolled face for 4 hours, it was like nothing id experienced before, I would imagine friends faces onto people around me but when I tried to focus in on something I was able to take myself out of that state and concentrate on whatever I thought I had to do. It was my first time rolling and I peaked for about two hours then sloped down for maybe 3 and had a come down for another 3 or 4 and was able to fall asleep for a few hours without melatonin that same night. The mdma was tested pure but I assume it was cut as I have read that 200mg is a lot for most people. It's been almost two whole days and I feel fine for the most part, I was hazy the entire day after and somewhat hazy two days after but I can feel myself coming back to normal, a little emotional but no depression etc. was it stupid of me to take 320mg in a 3 hour interval or is this somewhat common and not a big issue? I only plan to roll maybe once a year at the maximum. I feel a little lower left abdomin pain which I assume is kidney related as I get the same feeling when I drink heavily but I am able to pee easily etc.

sounds normal and you say you're fine so that's good.

definitely not something to repeat. the strangest part to me was you saying 160+ 80 milligrams didn't get you off.

200mg rolls my tits off8(.

then gain my first time i snorted 1 line of an unknown substance (mephedrone i was told) and was tweaked for hours.

nowadays i test my stuff of course.

but i must say if you can keep it to once a year then right on m8.

the magical roll comes in diminishing returns and harsher comedowns IME.

i keep it 2 months minimum.

When its your first time (it took like 6 times for me) you may overthink, overanalyze, and simply negate the effects on your own doing. If you had tested product, 120 would have smashed you. You over-analyzed and stopped it from happening at all. Pop 120mg, and simply forget you ever did. Youll be dancing all night. Sometimes anxious people like yourself need a little weed to relax them into the effects. Give a few puffs a shot!

P.s.: You broke MDMA code as well. You can only take mdma once every 3 months if you were responsible from the beginning. Doing this holds back any mdma induced depression, continues to be magical every single time, and prevents LTC. Id wait 6 months at this point and try again with a more calm mindset. You've done this before, now its time for you to feel what its all about.

based on dosage (240 mg) probably was not MDMA -- a first time 160 mg dose with 80 mg bump should have left you a ball of pleasure

many other substances will test black purple

It's been 6 days later, I had really bad trouble focusing and brain fog until Wednesday/Thursday. Thursday night and most of yesterday I felt clear and perfectly normal but today(Saturday) when I got out of bed and tried studying brain fog returned. Is this just an effect of taking too much in too short a period? Will I keep slowly getting back to normal & has anyone had this same thing happen to them?

Comedown/over analysing.

5htp can help with comedowns, as can getting lots of good food/exercise etc.

Enjoy the world of ecstacy. :)

I've been taking 100mg htp every morning since Monday but I'm going to stop. Im just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing and what they did about it/ how long the hazy brain fog feeling lasted. Thank you all for your input and posts I appreciate it

I also went to the doc on Thursday since i had a sore throat and was feeling sick in general, doc said I have a really bad cold and of virus

I also went to the doc on Thursday since i had a sore throat and was feeling sick in general, doc said I have a really bad cold and of virus

Don't overthink this. It's just the classic ravers flu and I'm sure all ravers have been there. The last rave I went to I got really sick a few days after. The cognitive symptoms should subside over a few weeks. Just give it time, try to remain relax and live healthily.

If you had tested product, 120 would have smashed you.

not necessarily. not every batch of crystals that contains mdma actually contains 100% mdma. in fact, when looking at the local test results i see that only a very small percentage of samples tested are above 90%. if you get 70% mdma with just inactive filler, you have already gotten something that's quite good.

but of course with unknown batches it's always a good idea to assume it was not cut before dosing higher than the recommended amount.

From test kit plus, it was probably cut with a filler, my dealer took the same product himself and did so that weekend, also two of my friends feel perfectly fine now and took more than I did but I am the only one who has a virus after everything. It's just a little hard to focus on things now and I have a little bit of a hard time remembering details and doing math currently but I feel noticeably better. I'm still a bit hazy and in a tiny bit of a fog mentally. Has no one had this same experience? Took the last of it last Saturday so this Sunday marks exactly 7 days since

From test kit plus, it was probably cut with a filler, my dealer took the same product himself and did so that weekend, also two of my friends feel perfectly fine now and took more than I did but I am the only one who has a virus after everything. It's just a little hard to focus on things now and I have a little bit of a hard time remembering details and doing math currently but I feel noticeably better. I'm still a bit hazy and in a tiny bit of a fog mentally. Has no one had this same experience? Took the last of it last Saturday so this Sunday marks exactly 7 days since

1. No test kit can tell if something is pure. A test kit can only confirm the presence of a substance. Black/purple means all MDXX and also the APBs and some opiates, if we are talking Marquis Reagent. Nor can a test kit provide percentage of substance

2. 5-htp causes brain fog, read the side effects, stop taking it. It is useless anyway because your serotonin recovers to normal levels within 48 hours.

3. Many of the large class of substituted cathinones (also called 'bath salts' ) do not even cause a reaction to marquis reagent, so they are effectively invisible adulterants

I stopped taking 5-htp yesterday, I'm starting to get a little concerned however. Has no one else experienced this or heard of this? I've read around a bit on some research and a noted side effect is fuzziness of vision and fuzziness of mental clarity as well as slight issue with trivial tasks for up to 3 weeks after taking a large dose which describes how I feel pretty much perfectly. I just want to know if I'll return back to normal

Last edited:
I stopped taking 5-htp yesterday, I'm starting to get a little concerned however. Has no one else experienced this or heard of this? I've read around a bit on some research and a noted side effect is fuzziness of vision and fuzziness of mental clarity as well as slight issue with trivial tasks for up to 3 weeks after taking a large dose which describes how I feel pretty much perfectly. I just want to know if I'll return back to normal

YES YOU WILL, but you just have to wait.... sometimes quite some time. Only time will fix this. You are still over-analyzing. Relax, and know it will get better. Eat healthy whole foods, get in sunlight more.

Well, little update on the situation, I started getting tiny pin point headaches yesterday and today and now I feel pretty much back to normal almost entirely, I barely have any issues studying dynamics anymore and I almost feel back to normal aside from the bunk ass virus I caught. Will update in the coming days as well