• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did I take real LSD or research chemicals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Insanedwayne666

A while back me and my friend, lets call him jake, purchased our first tabs of acid. We bought a ten strip from a guy that I didn't know that well but apparently he is very close friends with my friend jake. He is not the actual dealer, he buys of another guy and he just happens to sell to jake since they are good friends. He said they are real lsd but he almost shocked by the question as if he never even heard of the idea of fake acid. He said that they are also 150ug. He handed us a tiny paper envelope and inside were a strip of ten tiny little squares. They were purple pyramid gel tabs which, after doing some research, I found to be extremely rare and often super super good shit. I can tell you that they are definitely really strong. That night I took the tiniest piece probably 1/4 of a tab or less (each tab is about 0.5 by 0.5 inches big). I ended up actually getting visuals from that tiny piece. I have tripped 3 times since then and I will describe my experiences in order to determine whether or not I have experienced real LSD. All 3 times I've tripped after that, I alway have started out with the tiniest piece and then I take slightly more and slightly more every half an hour or so. I am never exactly sure how much I've taken. The most I have dropped at one time is half of a tab and it wasn't bitter enough for either of us to notice a taste or a numbing of the mouth but we were not really paying attention to either of that. I felt that if it really was an RC that it would have been so bitter and tongue numbing that it would be impossible not to notice it, however we did only take half a tab at a time so maybe the taste just wasn't strong enough. Only once have I noticed a taste and that was whilst in the middle of peaking I took some more and could of sworn I tasted something but it was more like a sweet cytrus taste which I heard is common for gel tabs. Another characteristic of research chemicals that I've heard is that it takes way longer to kick in. For me I have never had any of those trips kick in before and hour and I never start to receive visuals until 3-4 hours in. But this could very likely have to due with the fact that I only take 1/4 a tab to start with and then drop another 1/4 every hour so all the tabs don't reach there peak until 4 hours in. Also I've heard research chemicals such as DOx last 12-24 hours. I have never had that happen. In fact my trips only seem to last 8 hours at most with some lingering effects. Also, all of the times I've taken these tabs I have been able to fall asleep the same night after the effects dull down. Even if I take a tab at 8pm and it lasts til 4am I can still fall asleep and wake up at 10am. As far as how the actual trip is, this is where I am kinda skeptical of the legitimacy of these tabs. Like I've said these are my first tabs so I have nothing to base them off of except for internet research. So first off, once the come up start I get a painful kind of naseou in my stomach that I can only describe as butterflies only worse like the kind you get when you are about to perform on stage, or Before you are about to talk to a girl. It's never naseou to the point where I feel as though I will throw up but it definitely makes me feel uneasy and causes discomfort. This weird feeling in my stomach lasts the whole trip though I don't notice it as much whilst peaking although if I stop and think about it I can certainly tell it's still there. I heard however that it is not uncommon for people to experience naseou on lsd it just depends on the person but usually research chemicals cause everyone naseou. I have not noticed any vacoconstration but I also haven't been looking out for it. I might not notice since most my trips consist of me chilling on my bed. Another thing that makes me second guess my experience is the type of energy I get. I know that lsd makes you energetic but I heard that it is very mellow and calm. All of the times that I have dropped those tabs I feel a type of energy similar to rolling on molly. It's a speed like energy. I find myself with my jaw often clenched and my teeth grinding. When sitting in my bed i am almost uncontrollably moving and bobbing my head to imaginary music just to keep myself from being still. I find myself shaking sometimes and when I put out my hand I cannot keep it still. It really does even bother me that much it just certainly amps up the intensity of the trip. As far as the visuals I never see any geometric patterns or tracers. That is one thing I always here people describe but I have never seen that. However my visuals are always incredible. But they almost feel shallow like they don't mean anything. Everything I look at seems to wiggle and wave around and get farther and closer. People's eyes on the television grow to take up the majority of their face. When stare at my ceiling everything disappears and my ceiling seems to go on for eternity with the same pattern being repeated over and over again. I see the shadows of my fan move around even without my fan being on. Just amazing visual that I can't even describe and I absolutely love. However, I never feel any deep or spiritual thoughts. I have the occasional thought about the world and what life is but my mind always seems to go away from it. I have never had close to a bad experience. Maybe it just has to do with me as a person or how I was feeling during that trip but most of my trips I am just feeling incredibly happy and energetic and in awe of the visuals. Never any serious or deep thoughts. It almost feels like A lackluster or shallow trip. I was incredibly shocked at how well I was able to process what I was seeing and make logical decisions. I could definitely feel a weird dream like high but my brain still felt super clear and never confused like most people get when on acid. However I definitely noticed distractive thought patterns like my mind was thinking at 100 words per second. And time made absolutely no sense to me. 20 minutes felt like an hour. Also the next day I always seem to have lots of trouble focusing at anything and just end feeling kinda down. Maybe that is just due to me staying up all night. I cannot buy a test kit and I do not own a UV light. I would just like to hear your opinions or experiences with either of these chemicals so I could decide if what I got was real or an RC.

Please use paragraphs, this is hard to read.
I give it an over 85% chance you had real LSD Gel Tabs and a less than 15% chance you had one of the other wonderful lysergamides instead.

the content of your trip relates to the content in your self, in your life, in your surroundings, your interests etc.

Hello there,
As has been mentioned already, you'll need to use paragraphs if you want people to read this.

Unfortunately we cannot identify substances from a description and trying to do so is completely futile. The only way to know is with reagent tests or lab testing so i have closed this thread.

It was probably LSD, but there is no way for anyone on here to tell for sure. That's why we don't allow ID threads, it leads to speculation at best, harm at worst.

I'll say that NBOMes (the most common LSD impersonator) taste extremely bitter and numb the mouth. DOXs are another thing people have put on blotter, and they're quite bitter too. There are LSD analogues, particularly 1p-LSD and ALD-52, that convert to LSD in the body so are basically the same thing and I consider them no different except they're legally available. There are also two LSD analogues that are similar but unique drugs, ETH-LAD and AL-LAD, that are both great drugs too, but it's highly unlikely at this point that people would pass them off as LSD since they're more expensive and they're not making them anymore because of low yields. Were I to get those on blotter sold to me as LSD, I'd be perfectly happy about it. This is information that is good to know, but I've got to close this thread because we can't determine what yours was.

A test kit is quite easy to get and cheap, it could tell you whether it's a lysergamide or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.