• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants did i smoke meth? laced cigs

nancy145

Bluelighter
i know i'm really irresponsible and this entire thread is full of me doing dumb things. I'm aware of the danger of all of this. im not asking for advice, I just wanna know what i smoked.

i found some cigs on the ground on the sidewalk the other day, there were 2 left in the pack, so i took them. the filters were pressed in further than the paper around the cig, and it was bent at the end. at first i thought it was a spliff(weed+tobacco to clarify), but it didnt smell at all like weed. i also noticed there was a large hard chunk in one of them. i figured it was laced and was about to throw it away, but then i thought to myself if it's laced i probably wanna smoke whatever its laced with. i smoked it, and i immediately felt a rush of energy and sprinted like 100 feet even though i hate running, and i hate running even more stoned(which i already was). i felt slight euphoria, but not much, although it was hard to tell because of the weed. most stimulants potentiate weed too. i've never felt euphoria from amphetamines and simalar drugs (I've done adderall, ritalin, and lisdexamfetamine), except for a tiny buzz immediately after snorting or parachuting just a few times(which ive tried with adderall.) my friend tried a few hits off it, and had simalar effects, but with much more euphoria. It smelled and tasted like sort of chemicaly sweet, the smoke was much whiter and thicker, it was smooter, it was more difficult to ash, and on hits i felt more of the unkown drug it sizzled a bit. out of all the drugs ive done, It felt closest to adderall. I'm thinking this is probably methamphetamine, if not then probably crack, but i wanted to see wjay you guys think. what did i smoke?

BTW ive had a lot of people ask me "why did you smoke it if you thought it was meth". the answer is cuz i wanted to smoke meth. just wanted to put this here instead of writing a whole reply

The cigarettes you are referring to sound like parliaments, and I don't see anyone lacing cigarettes with meth or crack. But who knows maybe you did get lucky if so just enjoy it for what it was haha

I'll come back and edit this thread if i ever do meth or crack and say if they feel the same.

Hey guys I smoked some random shit I found on the ground, what did I smoke?

Uhhhh....

its not that im worried about it, im just wondering. im not dumb enough to do anything that i might not want to, i even use testing kits for some drugs, i smoked it cuz i wanted to do pretty much anything it could be. i'll do pretty much anything thats not worse than methadone right now. I'm not stupid, im just irresponsible and willing to do dangerous things.
Hey guys I smoked some random shit I found on the ground, what did I smoke?

Uhhhh....

its actually quite possibly meth, based on your description.. of course there is no way to know this for sure. but i have seen meth in a liquid solution, sprayed on to cigarettes before. it was left to dry, and then u have a cig with hidden meth on it. u can smoke meth in public now.
so yah its possible..

Not sure if meth would work if smoked like that.. crack? Yes. But maybe someone was using the cig to secretly smoke crack and they lost it. Pure speculation.. We have no way of knowing what you smoked.

I'd probably end up doing cocaine before crack, so if i do cocaine and know what it feels like would i be able to tell if it was crack or not because i know what coke feels like?

I don't care what you say bro, smoking some shit you just pick up off the street (literally!) is DUMB lol

Also, I've (ab) used methamphetamine for years and have associated with a LOT of tweakers, and I've never seen meth smoked in the way you describe.

Nobody is going to be able to tell you what was in the cigarette. It could be anything, or nothing at all. It sounds like you're looking for validation for being reckless and I don't think anyone here is going to tell you that picking up and smoking random cigarettes is a wise decision, even if they potentially contained drugs.

Please, have some self-respect and stop looking for trouble before you end up doing something you regret.

Never smoked crack to this point but like a couple said it could be meth...the chemical smell is what kinda hinted it to me when you add it to how he felt?

We May Never Know...

lol I'm stoned and creating conspiricy theories about this but I'm too high to explain then. NOOOOOO!!!!!

I don't know if this is against BL rules , if so MODs can delete my comment , but you admit your responsible and willing to do dangerous things. It seems to me like it doesn't matter what you use to get high and you seem to be trying to escape from life if you are willing to try any sort of "drug" you find on the street. Just doesn't seem normal , but the actions of someone whos really addicted to finding any way to escape reality. I may be wrong , but how you've described everything in this thread makes me feel like maybe what you picked up and smoked is the least of your worries. Though i doubt it was meth or crack , it would be a waste to smoke it that way. *assuming*

I don't know if this is against BL rules , if so MODs can delete my comment , but you admit your responsible and willing to do dangerous things. It seems to me like it doesn't matter what you use to get high and you seem to be trying to escape from life if you are willing to try any sort of "drug" you find on the street. Just doesn't seem normal , but the actions of someone whos really addicted to finding any way to escape reality. I may be wrong , but how you've described everything in this thread makes me feel like maybe what you picked up and smoked is the least of your worries. Though i doubt it was meth or crack , it would be a waste to smoke it that way. *assuming*
I don't know about that back in the day we would smoke a blunt laced with crack and would call it a hype. It was very pleasurable!

Kids these days..

Could of been meth.. Could of been anthrax. I really hope you don't make a habit of testing odd substances you find on the ground.

Don't be too hard on them....this isn't the first time I've heard or seen someone smoking cigarettes/cigarette stubs found on the ground. When I was very active into dope I used to go the ashtray at my building, take out the sometimes 50 or more half smoked stubs, empty them out and used them for tobacco in a pipe or re-rolling them (didn't want to put my mouth where someone else did). I know several addicts who have done the same thing. Cigarettes are expensive- in some states you can get a hit of dope for around the cost of a pack of cigarettes. And as we continually raise taxes on cigarettes (thinking that will make people stop smoking- it won't; if there is a tax it should go towards paying so you automatically receive a portion of those taxes if you get an illness from smoking) we will see people do this more and more.

That said: my first thought, if you hadn't described the effects, would have been PCP since it is associated with being sprayed on tobacco products. But as hydromorph mentioned above meth could be too.

My big question: how long did the effects last? Crack or base cocaine only lasts minutes literally (like starting to come down within a few minutes, it is like a 5-10 minute high) whereas meth lasts hours- no way you could confuse the two if you know how long they last because no way you feel a hit of crack two hours later, whereas meth you would. It does sound like either a) a stimulant or b) placebo.

Agreed with JM357 - meth lasts a LONG time. It kind of sounds like crack; especially based on:

on hits i felt more of the unkown drug it sizzled a bit

...I mean, crack is called 'crack' because it 'crackles' when smoking it.

That said, I absolutely can't imagine:

- A crackhead leaving rock somewhere- people into crack don't exactly just leave it laying on the street. It's incredibly compulsive, crackheads smoke it until it's gone then by some more and do it all over.
-You not being overwhelmed by the effects of crack - it's very short lives, but incredibly potent.

So...I'm guessing placebo.

Either way - don't ever do this again.

If you want to know what you smoked and are certain it was a narcotic go to the pharmacy and buy a test kit if not it's all speculation!