• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Did i Smoke laced Weed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

420_BlazeIt

Greenlighter
Just the other night, My friend and i were out on his porch smoking a couple bowls out of his bong.

After a little while he randomly shouted "WHAT THE FUCK?!!" while pointing at an empty chair.

for the next 15 minutes or so he was convinced there was a "demon" sitting in the chair every time he blinked.

keep in mind that we were both baked af at the time.

anyway, after a while of this it started to fuck with my head and i was starting to panic. (also i think i may have been hallucinating at the time, it was very intense)

I was all the while trying to calm down my friend who was still convinced that there was a demon in the chair.

at some point i asked him if he had been watching any scary movies recently, to no surprise he said yes. this is where things go downhill.

we started talking about the darknet and all the f'ed up shit thats on there. now i don't want to go into to much detail about the shit we were talking about but basically he told me that he had been watching some of this shit.

at this point i was totally convinced that my friend was going to kidnap me and broadcast some shit to the darknet. (of coarse this never happened)

but after that i totally freaked out and started hyperventilating,increased heart rate, my stomach hurt and i was really cold to the point of shivers.

so i went home and passed out immediately.

okay so i think the weed might have been laced because ive never been that high and we only smoked 2 bowls. also im almost 100% sure i was hallucinating.

any thoughts on what I might have smoked? any reply is much appreciated.

You got some bomb ass weed and got really solidly stoned. Greening out is what we call it around here. Someone smokes too much good shit and goes sideways. It typically leads to reduced cannabis consumption in the immediate future. I wouldn't worry about it, maybe just smoke a little less next time.

So it seems that weed can bring out some strong, psychedelic effects in some people. Isn't it classified as a mild psych?

My weed knowledge is noobish even though it's my all time go-to and favorite overall. (I ain't quitting it any time soon, fuck that).

:)

Either you got fucking super blazed or your buddy there has a lil mental illness going on.... Idk of anyone who has ever yelled out WHAT THE FUCK and thought a demon was in the room while on cannabis.

You say you are "almost 100% sure" that you were hallucinating, but you don't actually describe any hallucinations that you had. What exactly do you think you were hallucinating?

The effects you describe don't sound like anything other than cannabis, albeit an intense reaction in your friend's case. I have seen heavier cases though, including with more severe demonic delusions. My guess is that you both just got some really strong buds, your friend started tripping a little bit off of it, and then you both started snowballing each others' highs.

Certain strains of some good dank has mild hallucinogenic effects and add that with parnoia that a lot of sativa strains can induce and there you have your demon. Not to mention when one person wigs it makes it easier for the other one to as well,it's pack mentality. It's your choice but I'd stop smoking with the dip shit seeing demons but then again I like to be mellow when I smoke can't stand people wigging out.

So it seems that weed can bring out some strong, psychedelic effects in some people. Isn't it classified as a mild psych?

My weed knowledge is noobish even though it's my all time go-to and favorite overall. (I ain't quitting it any time soon, fuck that).

:)
This.

Sounds like you both got really high and sent yourselves into panic attacks. Your buddy should probably lay off the scary movies and darknet shit for a while. I know some darknet stuff is real but there is also a lot of bs out there. I could be completely wrong, but IME, your buddy probably likes being freaked out and allows his mind to go to that place, or even trains his mind to go there. Something about the excited mind makes it much easier to jump to conclusions and believe in false things. Combine being mentally "panicky" with being really stoned and I could see how your mind might take off on you. It reminds me of my friend who believes, or wants to believe, in aliens and at every single "possible" sign he gets wide eyed and all excited..

It happens a lot more with lower tolerances as well. Tbh, a few bowls getting your ripped sounds like a lower tolerance- not a bad thing at all, just smoke less lol.

yes. this is so common it's no longer funny to read about these stories.

weed can do these things lol. your answers lie above.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.