• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Did I ruin my Speed paste?

paperdog

Bluelighter
Hello guys, I was wondering if I ruined my speed paste by putting it in the microwave for 5 minutes at about 1000wats. It just turned into a really really fine powder and seems fine to take, any tips? Thanks

Im asking because i was kind of shocked at how hot the plate and powder was when i took it out. I could barely hold it without burning myself.

Nvm i tested with my buddy and we got an even stronger high from it. Maybe it was stupid question sorry <3

Where are you located? In the UK speed paste is usually just speed powder full of acetone, so I assume its the same case for you. You've just removed solvents, be it water or acetone its not meant to be in there. We always used to dry out out 'phet before use. And it does get stronger by weight as more of the weight is amphetamine, rather than solvent.

Where are you located? In the UK speed paste is usually just speed powder full of acetone, so I assume its the same case for you. You've just removed solvents, be it water or acetone its not meant to be in there. We always used to dry out out 'phet before use. And it does get stronger by weight as more of the weight is amphetamine, rather than solvent.

Not always. I've had plenty of so called 'base' or 'paste' that becomes virtually inactive when dried out - especially the yellow slimy shit. I have a theory that this is just amphetamine freebase oil added to an inert powder, or if you're lucky, caffeine powder. As the freebase is highly volatile, once it evaporates you're just left with the crap.

Not always. I've had plenty of so called 'base' or 'paste' that becomes virtually inactive when dried out - especially the yellow slimy shit. I have a theory that this is just amphetamine freebase oil added to an inert powder, or if you're lucky, caffeine powder. As the freebase is highly volatile, once it evaporates you're just left with the crap.
It'll react with carbon dioxide from the air before it evaporates.no one in there right mind would sell the oil absorbed into powder without pHing it with an acid first.considering how caustic the oil is its a definite health risk and also it's not going to dissolve in water to inject either which is another reason it won't happen.

It'll react with carbon dioxide from the air before it evaporates.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what are the implications of this?

Any idea why some paste loses potency once dry? The stuff I'm talking about is often yellow and extremely smelly. Although it displays some stimulant properties when fresh, it's not very pleasant and induces a spaced out feeling with no euphoria. But when dry, even this activity disappears.

Just wondering if anyone else has a clue what I'm talking about?

Yes me! just because today article in newspaper from Zagreb and Zadar two labs with some amphetamine base oil or oily full botles were taken of from crew that acompanied with those who transported them through final stage near CRO/SLO border they weren't so lucky... you ain't far from the truth

Yes me! just because today article in newspaper from Zagreb and Zadar two labs with some amphetamine base oil or oily full botles were taken of from crew that acompanied with those who transported them through final stage near CRO/SLO border they weren't so lucky... you ain't far from the truth
Carrying a bottle of oil is a lot easier and less risky than carrying a kilo of powder.nothings foolproof but it's less risky.it would definitely be pH'ed to it's salt for sale though