• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Did I reset my withdrawals?

sludgefactory101

Bluelighter
Did I Reset My Withdrawals?

so heres what happened: last week made it 48 hours without dope and only problems i had was insomnia and cravings. then made it 100 hours with same insomnia and minimal cravings. I had a terrible withdrawal last month and have just been having small relapses since. anyways i got 7 NJ style bags after the 100 hours and did 4 in one shot thursday night at 9pm and then 3 in a second shot yesterday morning at 11. was wondering if my withdrawals are gonna come back worse than they were cause they were so easy? or if im not physically dependent anymore and might have a symptom or 2 along with the insomnia i know im gonna have? had a little nightsweat last night but not the worst ive had. so right now its been 24 hours since last shot and not really anything but watery eyes and that might be because i just woke up. any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes, probably. Your receptors need to lie dormant for an extended period of time before they regulate themselves back to their original state.

You most likely stopped the healing, and restarted it.

I don't think you will be reset back to square one though. Just made it a little tougher

IME, yes you are back to square one. it takes a lot of discipline and self control.. if u are truly ready to quit.. make a decision.. and stick with it. do u really want to go thru this again and again? u need to know for sure that this will be your last time being sick. if thats what u want.

But at 24 hours only watery eyes? That doesn't sound like he is going to have the worst WD. I'd be grateful that is all you got and stop now. I know it's hard. Easy for me to tell you, but think about it, if you doing pretty ok right now, stick with it!