• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Did I just win the lottery and get a rare psychadelic as a "bunk" MDMA pill?

wiiwee

Bluelighter
Did I just win the lottery and get a rare psychadelic as a "bunk" MDMA pill?

There are two completely different rolls, one light red/pink scorpion, one blue butterfly. Both from the FL region. All three tests from Dancesafe used (Mecke, Marquis, Simon's), on both pills. Both pills had the exact same results in every test. Also no fizzing at all on any test. The marquis immediately turns bright green and I mean BRIGHT, lime green. Tested adderall after to make sure the raegent was ok, and the adderall turned red/orange which was what was supposed to happen. According to this Marquis test alone, I don't mean to get excited or jump the gun but it appears that there is some sort of psychedelic in this? (2C-B, DOM, DOI, DOB?). On further observation, it initially turns bright lime green. After about 5-10 minutes of sitting there, it turns bright yellow. Looking at it right now after it's been there for about 20-25 minutes, it's as yellow as spraying some French mustard down, basically looks like French brand yellow mustard! But at first it was bright lime green, definately not yellow, weird! It also got very noticeably brighter every few minutes it sat there.

Just did the Mecke test. Turns much darker green than the green in the Marquis test, appears to have a hint of aquamarine in it but not too sure, could just be dark green? This one is very odd, after about 20 minutes I walked back over, and the color had dramatically changed. Now it is very pronounced brownish red color, definately more on the dark brown side.

Simon test not sure if it really reacted, couldn't tell if i was seeing light light green or the plate color. The other two tests though, no question that they reacted! Looking like squirts of paint at this point they are so pronounced.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=521861

From that thread, this appears to be some sort of psychadelic? Initially from the mecke i figured it was DXM, but then I did the Marquis and since it turned bright green, this rules out DXM since that turns grey. But from what I have read so far, at least whatever is turning these test results like this is a fun thing to try if I love shrooms/lsd? Obviously can't be sure of the sub ingredients though but what do you guys think about these results? Apparantly bright green results on the Marquis test are kind of rare, since it's DEFINATELY not DXM and DEFINATELY not speed, and those seem to be the usual bunks? What the heck is this stuff haha? Unless these results are consistant with "pipes" then it appears i may be good to go here?

EDIT - On further research ipes don't react, so since this isn't the case, psychedelics! probably some kind of tryp is what I am thinking?

I actually tried one a week ago assuming it was MDMA, and I like it! About 20-30 minutes in lights looked amazing, everything looked neon even if it wasn't. We were at a club and the music sounded amazing, and I had much lowered inhibitations, much like how you feel when you are drunk, but i didn't feel drunk, just lowered inhibitions. I fell asleep after being up for about 24 hours, but slept fine and no hangover/weirdness the next day? This actually sounds like mehtylone, but there was no fizzing, and the mecke test turned dark dark green initially, didn't turn brown/red until like 30 minutes later

Last edited:
When I buy "ecstasy", I'm interested in MDMA, period. Getting that would be a jackpot for me. If you want RC's, order them from one of the many online sketchy suppliers.

Rc's are in no way a jackpot, but a hellaof a lot better than pipes.

What if it is something like 2C-B? (not saying this is). IMO it would be pretty exciting getting a roll that you think is MDMA but is really a psychedelic, for people without access to psychedelics. Of course this pill appears to not be a psychadelic and probably MDPV, Mephedrone or Methylone, with the third being the "best" of the three but far from an MDMA experience apparantly.

Rc's are in no way a jackpot, but a hellaof a lot better than pipes.

What if it is something like 2C-B? (not saying this is). IMO it would be pretty exciting getting a roll that you think is MDMA but is really a psychedelic, for people without access to psychedelic. Of course this pill appears to not be a psychedelic and probably MDPV, Mephedrone or Methylone, with the third being the "best" of the three but far from an MDMA experience apparantly.

Last edited:
What if it is something like 2C-B? (not saying this is). IMO it would be pretty exciting getting a roll that you think is MDMA but is really a psychedelic, for people without access to psychedelics. Of course this pill appears to not be a psychadelic and probably MDPV, Mephedrone or Methylone, with the third being the "best" of the three but far from an MDMA experience apparantly.

Um, then you'd be having an RC experience, might be an amazing experience, but then again you might be disappointed or even hate it.

Also, RC vendors aren't sketchy, you just have to know where to look.

I would rather get a 2CB pill not a different rc though, but 2cb would be a good switch off for a bunk for me as i've never tried it.

It's probably 2C-I not 2C-B, 2C-I is in a legal grey area, is a decent "club drug", stimulating, not-particularly-deep (usually), fairly visual trip, and is cheap and readily available. 2C-B is all around better, but it's explicitly scheduled and is thus harder (read: more expensive) to get.

Would not be surprised if it cut it with something too (there are a whole bunch of RC's that don't react to the tests).

Approach with extreme caution...

Both 2C-B and 2C-I are great fun, though.

ehhh, any rc would be deemed to be interested.

RC's are only interesting if you know what you're taking. Otherwise it's just "let's take random drug", and it's reckless because you can't be fore-warned.