Mental Health Did I interfere with a Time Machine?

5150joker

Greenlighter
Swim was going through a schizophernic trial for about 2 years and 4 months, since November 2018 is where it seemed to start.

Long story short, swims luck finally caught up and one day.. swim swallowed a particle that teleported out of thin air, it seemed to happen simultaneously.

Has swims inner matrix peaked its limit? Swim had about over 515 dreams, of all sorts of things and now I just want them to end tbh. Swim stopped counting, and swim only saw improvement in life about 3 months later, by force since swim was admitted to drug rehab by investing his corona virus stimulus cheque partially on synthetic weed and losing conciousness.

Someone elder at rehab said it might be luck, not to worried as money is not an issue because with what Putin is doing to ukraine trying to establish a World War 3 money COULD grow on a tree.

Did some Time Machine find swim for the determined ruckus?

PS, all swim would want is to go back and try swims 2nd time smoking weed with another hit passed back to me as well as a casual Adultery site of access. Because the blunt was not passed back to swim his 2nd time smoking weed and all that happened was alot of coughing! MUAHAHAHA now swims high school friends are laughing huh? And swim only remember 1 of the 2 dudes swim was with because his name was Patrick from spongebob most likely so screw it im not to good with names.

Now ill bully you all with telepathy, with this unquestionable color of aura trying to say swim chased to dragon on a rainbow?

Nah just joking, bust seriously what the hell did swim find?
E.g , swim scratched 3 lines on the toilet. For unkown reasons to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

Keep at it greek god micrococks, you cant change the stregnth of a 2 year old conciousness.

Last edited:
hey, welcome to bluelight

we don't use SWIM here, it's discouraged

Unfortunately time travel hasn't been invented yet bro

I've been diagnosed with drug induced schizophrenia myself and weed really fucks me up in a bad way, not like when I was younger I used to like it, but these days it does me wrong. You might want to stay away from it especially synthetic cannabinoids. Fuck that shit.

not really sure what you're asking here, though

hey, welcome to bluelight

we don't use SWIM here, it's discouraged

Unfortunately time travel hasn't been invented yet bro

I've been diagnosed with drug induced schizophrenia myself and weed really fucks me up in a bad way, not like when I was younger I used to like it, but these days it does me wrong. You might want to stay away from it especially synthetic cannabinoids. Fuck that shit.

not really sure what you're asking here, though

Ah yes I just needed a name for the story and person I was referring to. Yes the synthetic cannibanoids are a no go very bad definately if not the worst drug known to mankind.

It feels like thousands of methamphetamine hits and mental orgasms, once your really into it; in aspects of addiction wise. I can't say why it wouldn't.

As for Time Travel according to APEXTV there will be proof of such in 2028. I can't be the one to judge because this person does have alot of followers as a YouTuber.

Also theres a new 2021 movie last year I watched it on netflix its called "The Adam Project" they say Time Travel does exist in this film. Includes a known actor from the movie Dead Pool and X Men - Origins . Ryan Reynolds.

Last edited:
That doesn't mean anything. My friend has his pet guinea pig on youtube, that fucker has thousands of followers.
Correct, but it gets me when the first African American president from USA has a fake birth certificate from hawaii.

Why would one of the main movie platform Netflix try to push this than?

Also theres a new 2021 movie last year I watched it on netflix its called "The Adam Project" they say Time Travel does exist in this film. Includes a known actor from the movie Dead Pool and X Men - Origins . Ryan Reynolds.

Correct, but it gets me when the first African American president from USA has a fake birth certificate from hawaii.

Why would one of the main movie platform Netflix try to push this than?
let's try not to revert back to racist Obama conspiracies

lol, Netflix is just trying to maximize profits by including minority actors because they make up like 40% of the population of the US... it's also a more realistic representation... no conspiracy

also, are you doing OK bro? did you actually need help with anything other than time travel?

let's try not to revert back to racist Obama conspiracies

lol, Netflix is just trying to maximize profits by including minority actors because they make up like 40% of the population of the US... it's also a more realistic representation... no conspiracy

also, are you doing OK bro? did you actually need help with anything other than time travel?
Im personally fine, I never said anything about Time Travel was concerned about the Time Machine. Now that you ask, yes I want to make a Time Machine.
Please help me bro, You mad or nah?

Im personally fine, I never said anything about Time Travel was concerned about the Time Machine. Now that you ask, yes I want to make a Time Machine.
Please help me bro, You mad or nah?
I'm not mad... I am having a bad day emotionally though, but drunk now, so I feel like a chicken with a broken neck who was just placed into the freezer. Frozen chickens have no emotions.

I can't help u with time travel tho, I dropped out of highschool never learned physics

Even the people who didn't drop out can't make a time machine

I know. My IQ is well above average, was tested when I was younger (legit proctored test $$). I used to be a semi-pro chess player. State chess champion (not the open, class :), I'm not THAT good)

it's fucking weird I feel like a total douchebag and loser talking about intelligence

beautiful people flex about their beauty all day, pic after pic, they know they're sexy and flex it

but if someone tries to talk about how intelligent they are they suddenly come off as a pretentious asshole...?

anyways, went off on a tangent

but still I don't know shit about physics or time travel

I'm organically smart, not educated

but still an asshole

I know. My IQ is well above average, was tested when I was younger (legit proctored test $$). I used to be a semi-pro chess player. State chess champion (not the open, class :), I'm not THAT good)

it's fucking weird I feel like a total douchebag and loser talking about intelligence

beautiful people flex about their beauty all day, pic after pic, they know they're sexy and flex it

but if someone tries to talk about how intelligent they are they suddenly come off as a pretentious asshole...?

anyways, went off on a tangent

but still I don't know shit about physics or time travel

I'm organically smart, not educated

but still an asshole
Well your fine on my end as long you can take a joke.

Schizophernia is not easy, they diagnosed me with Schizoaffective . A functional schizophernic is what this one young lad called it one day, the heck kinda disease has the word affective in it?

Schizophernia is not easy, they diagnosed me with Schizoeffective . A functional schizophernic is what this one young lad called it one day, the heck kinda disease has the word effective in it?
As far as I know, schizoaffective is the exact same a schizophrenia but with the addition of a personality disorder. I've been diagnosed schizoaffective since like 2007, my personality disorder is bipolar.

I certainly can. I often say this to other people, I can be incredibly almost cryptically sarcastic to people. I often make jokes and people think I am saying something else.

Schizophernia is not easy, they diagnosed me with Schizoeffective . A functional schizophernic is what this one young lad called it one day, the heck kinda disease has the word effective in it?

Yeah, it sucks man. My official diagnosis was "drug induced schizophrenia". My main symptoms only lasted about 2 years, I started to recover after staying away from psychedelics.

But I still have symptoms and am also prone to various drug psychosis more than before, but I seem to be OK if I stay relatively sober.

As far as I know, schizoaffective is the exact same a schizophrenia but with the addition of a personality disorder. I've been diagnosed schizoaffective since like 2007, my personality disorder is bipolar.
I was always curious about that. I was diagnosed with both a form of schizo and bipolar... was prescribed for both, however, I have always thought my bipolar diagnosis was tentative or dubious. Longer story...

my schizo symptoms are more like a very extreme version of HPPD, like a permanent, but mild, drug psychosis

something that seems to confuse a lot of psychiatrists and I end up getting diagnosed several things independently, which I doubt at some level