View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did I go to a K-hole???

RickyC

Greenlighter
So I took 2-OXO-PCE and felt like I was looking out through a tunnel at everything. Was NOT very pleasureable and and I'm ready to trash it. Seriously, I could get the same experience by walking around looking through a paper towel roll with one eye closed.
So I also have all this Desochoraketamine stuff that the same RC vendor convinced me to buy because it's supposedly similar to MXE... After some research, I discover that the chemical name is 2-OXO-PCM which is one letter different from the molecule that sent me into tunnel world.

Nope. That's not what holing feels like. What was your dosage? Usually to experience the effects of a hole you need to lie down, very still in a dark room. Best with eyes closed imo. And just because a chemical has a one letter difference in it's name from another chemical doesn't mean they will be anything similar. From what I've read deschloroketamine is similar to both ketamine and methoxetamine, but not similar to O-PCE.

Nope. That's not what holing feels like. What was your dosage? Usually to experience the effects of a hole you need to lie down, very still in a dark room. Best with eyes closed imo. And just because a chemical has a one letter difference in it's name from another chemical doesn't mean they will be anything similar. From what I've read deschloroketamine is similar to both ketamine and methoxetamine, but not similar to O-PCE.

Like 10-20mg. My scale is crap. I also mixed it with pre-084. I don't know why...

I have researched both chemicals, and I would agree with Sean107, you did not experience a hole.
You just need to modify your dosing, and maybe even your ROA.
When researching these kind of chemicals, it's best to do it in a comfortable setting, ie: bed.
Don't mix chemicals, just do one or the other. Mixing will result in a possible 'bad trip' per se.
Best of luck on your research.

that's nice of you 2 notice the difference.. ime i felt 2-OXO-PCE to be cleaner or more of what i was looking for then 'M'
but not similar to k, mxe, 3meo imo

2-OXO-PCE = o-pce
2-OXO-PCM= DCK

Most people say DCK is a lot more ketamine like, while o-pce has it's own unique almost MXE like appearance. DCK is probably better for K holes, while o-pce has it's own kind of hole, o-pce is pretty visual. He didn't send you wrong product. Those substances differ by a lot and aren't comparable. For more informations, I'd suggest to use this website:
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page