• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did I get lucky or probably just about to start being miserable?

Last 2mg of sub was 3 days ago. Last month looked like this :
FIRST 7 day detox,
THEN 3 weeks oxy intake of like 300mg a day because the subs they gave me in detox (I was there to quit the last bit of booze, I can't totally quit pain meds due to chronic pain)
LAST week was 4 days of sub: 8mg,4mg,2mg, 2mg
NOW it is a bit over 3 days of nothing but no WDs yet

Out of the woods?

I am in so much pain and scripts don't refill for 4 days more but I might only take the short acting if I am basically opiate free right now...
If you took subs until 3 days ago, I think you’ll have WDs within 24 hours unless you’re real lucky. I hope I’m wrong though.

I have been through sub wd too, and it was a lot different and in some ways worse. Like a mix of opiate AND benzo wd together... total insomnia and depression plus instead of being focused on total survival mode, instead just a couple of weeks of that hopeless feeling you get on day 2 of bad regular wd where you know what is about to happen... But in the case of subox it just stays there for weeks.
Anyway, this nitrous fix is definitely something we should all explore because it seems to just be coming to light now that nitrous does affect opiate receptors and I think in my case it's why I never experienced much more than quiet (as opposed to hysterical) depression and complete lack of energy but was able to sleep around 80% of what I would consider normal.
ALSO PEOPLE ARE BEGINNING TO REALIZE THAT nitrous comes with a very steep tolerance to DOES NOT SEEM TO EVER RETURN TO BASELINE.
Or let's say that for at least a year you don't get anywhere near the same effect as the first dozen uses.

Finally, I think that I have enough experience over the past decade of dealing with this once a month for at least 4-5 days to say with certainty that about a half dozen "new" supplements and methods I used were the reason I didn't get any WD.

I don't know whether I should post it or not.
Yeah, dude that's great to hear. You too hot should stay off the keyjn me too p

I
Wierdest thing and I know no one will probably believe me but I was on suboxone maintenance for 5 years straight. I jumped off at 4mg twice a day a year ago and never experienced ANY withdrawal at all. I wasn’t using any substances at the time either. I just started taking kratom three months ago. So weird. I always hear about horrendous suboxone withdrawals. Never experienced any at all myself.
I've come off sub's 3 times, I noticed taper is easy up until you get to 2mg then that's when the real physical wds start at that point I swapped for kratom at 15+ grams a day and tapered with that but it was hell for a month and a half, I should have just gone down .25 mg every week and done a slow taper off sub's once I got to 2mg but I had other things going on n didn't have the luxury of time, take it sloooowww if ur getting off em, and prep for a couple months of anxiety and depression, I got on an herbal antidepressant maoi, also forgot to mention agmatine is a god send for taper also keeps tolerance low on opiates, gotta stagger doses of it though most say take 3g a day but don't all at once, empty stomach and 500mg every 30-45 min for agmatine till u hit ur desired dose, it was nice for getting sleep during taper also mulungu which is a nervine herb ppl use for benzo detox helps, clonodine and Librium if ur docs cool enough to help u out will speed up the process