Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did I experience a partial seizure?

Jackm8

Greenlighter
Did SWIM experience a partial seizure?

So back in January swimwas at a rave with a few friends. decided to roll on the second night around 120mg each with a couple of redoses (60mg) about 1 hour ish after the come up. swim rolled before and we all took the same batch but swim was the only person for this to happen to.

Coming to the peak of the night, a group of some of swims favourite DJs are playing. Bigger than J.E.S.U.S if anyones heard of them before... We are buzzing hard at this point, get to the front of the stage, dancing, massive array of strobe lights and swim suddenly feel like swim can't move or see anything other than fuzzy whiteness. Felt like swim was going to fall down and generally felt very overwhelmed, but as we were at the front swim can kinda of reach out a hand and grab the rail which somehow manages to brings swim back to reality where swim can see and move freely.

After this experience swim felt abit wobbly and had to go sit down. For the rest of the rave swim felt as though if swim stared directly at the lights it would happen again. Just wondering if this has ever happened to anyone before, swim is not sure if this was caused by the md or just due to the combination dancing for hours, hot environment and the mdma.

Also if this is possible to happen again would it be wise to wear sunglasses to like ease the intensity of the strobes?

Last edited:
Sounds like a seizure to me. I could be wrong but I strongly advise talking to your doctor about this. You on any medicationd?

We don't use swim in BL just so you know when you post again.
Well it sounds to me like a seizure too and the thing about seizures is that they tend to happen again.
You need to see a doctor and most likely be submitted to important exams and possibly take some sort of medication.