• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Did I Do This Cold Water Extraction Right? (I'm Scared)

theblurr54

Greenlighter
Crushed up the pills, mixed into cold water, stirred, put in freezer for 30 minutes, then filtered through paper towel. The liquid filtered through very quickly. It didn't really drip much.

There was white sediment on the bottom that I didn't drink. The water was slightly cloudy.

I'm scared I didn't do it right.

I took 4 hydrocodone pills (5/325) waited 6 hours, took 4 more, drank the solution (10 pills), than took 4 more pills 4 hours later.

If the CWE didn't work that puts me over 7000. I'm really scared. I took the last pills at like 1 am october 1st. No vomiting or stomach pain. I do have occasional nausea and don't feel very good but I had that before taking tylenol so I can't say. Also, I took 5mg of ativan with little tolerance the night of taking tylenol (I know I'm a mess, this isn't typical behavior) so that may cause me to feel off I think.

Am I going to be okay? Did I at least filter out say 1000mg of tylenol considering I saw sediment at the bottom?

I really need some comfort. Sorry for being stupid. I was going through opiate withdrawal and wasn't thinking clearly.

7000? as in 7 grams apap? This is why this drug (paracetamol / apap) should be RX only - the maximum safest amount one should ingest in any 24 hour period is 4 grams - as irreparable liver damage can take hold at as little as double the daily dose (8 grams / 24hr). 7 grams shouldn't have done too much harm, as long as you are in general good health - and even if the CWE technique was bad, if you ended up with a decent amount of apap mush in the filter you have at least managed to get a fair portion of it out, so I doubt that you ingested the full 7g.

Just don't repeat it or take any more apap for the next week or so and have a good read through the links below before attempting anything like that again. Give it a few days and then get a LFT if you have any further anxieties.

EADD CWE Thread (it's European - African centric so it's mainly concerned with co - codamol / co - dydramol extractions) >>> http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/541495-Newcomers-Cold-Water-Extraction-Method-Do-s-amp-Don-ts?highlight=CWE+megathread

Original archived CWE 'Megathread' >>>>>> http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/396416-New!-Cold-Water-Extraction-Mega-Thread-amp-FAQ

^well to be fair, hydrocodone is rx only, and hopefully no one is trying to get high on Tylenol lol.

OP, if you develop abdominal pain or any other symptoms that are tied to the liver (i.e. jaundice)-just go to the ER. There really shouldn't be any sediment if you do it right, at least not IME. Chances are enough was filtered and you're fine, but don't take the risk if you develop ANY symptoms, go to the hospital.

and hopefully no one is trying to get high on Tylenol lol.

You wouldn't believe the extent UK drug users go to get codeine phosphate at times, so while it sounds as stupid as it is, unfortunately people perform these extractions on co - codamol preparations that are even weaker than Tylenol, as it and similar drugs (co - codamol 30/500 and above) are Rx only over here, and OTC preps can only contain about 12 - 14 or so mg of c - phosphate per 500mg apap dose.

Can we get a pulse check from OP? It sounds like the extraction went alright. I would recommend the next time trying this to pick up a bottle of NAC from GNC... if you are unsure of your extraction. I believe that is what they use for aceti OD's in the ER sometimes. It's also a good supplement to take with Tylenol in general.