Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did I breakthrough?

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
Are you allowed to ask this question?

Anyway, if so, I smoked dmt last night out of a bubbler. (First time)
It was 100mg and it came in a waxy form. Looked a bit like peanut butter perhaps? Anyway the weed was used to vape it. Like the cherry, we avoided putting the flame on it.

When I hit it I would get more and more astonished. And I'd look really surprised after each hit. I was listening to comfortably numb by pink Floyd and by the 3rd hit I went through a vortex and landed in a red bar with a lady there serving drinks(apparently lots of people talk about a lady) but she was there serving me drinks and I was looking at the waitresses pass me to serve other huge figures drinks. I couldn't make out any of these people. They were just present. Pink Floyd was there performing the song. And it was soo intense. The guitar solos and everything. I guess I was just sitting there amung my demons but I was in the most blissful state I've ever been. I was there laughing and drinking as happy as can be. When the song was switching I blasted out of the bar and through what looked like last Vegas haha.
I heard myself have to say "you took dmt" then "how?", I replied "you smoked it" I had to say this in my mind a couple times throughout the trip as I had no idea where I had gone. Maybe my ego died? Haha.

I saw my mother's face and I saw some memories play briefly until I landed in a car. Similar, there was a blonde woman driving with shades on. I don't know who she was. She looked hot. I think it was the prescence of this girl I'm kind of attracted to now. She was also there on my most recent acid trips. Here prescence. I always feel it. But the song that was playing is referred to as driving music by us because of how the beat is. So I guess that's why I landed in a car. But after the short drive I saw a friend of mine and whatever.

When I finally opened my eyes again I was back where I was and everything looked like a cartoon. Was crazy. There was like nothing left in the bubbler too when I came back. I think I took a puny hit before the bowl was cleared. I wasn't inhaling the weed neither. I was blowing it out quickly until my friends smelt the dmt and said "that's it that's it! Pull pull! Pull harder! Good now HOLD IT! HOLD IT IN!! Then bam hyperspace starts coming on as I struggled to take the rest.

That's a good question. I wonder if there's a way other than dose or jargon to qualtiatevly/quanitatively describe breaking thru all the time.

The typical response is "if you have to ask, you didn't break through", but some people just ask more questions than others.
I wouldn't know either way because I'm quite certain I've never had what people call a "breakthrough"