Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Did I almost OD?

Jamesc1514

Greenlighter
What did I experience ??
Last night I took 1 1/2 pills about 1 hour apart each , 1/2 pill , was feeling good , until I blacked out and woke up lost , like I literally had no idea what was going on. I didn't know where I was at , I couldn't even remover my friends name or anything , felt like my eyes were gone , couldn't even swallow water , as if my body forgot how to function , was having problems breathing , until my friend calmed me down , was feeling pain thought it my body , as if I went crazy , felt like a nightmare , I literally thought I was going to die :/

Idk, that doesn't sound good though. Seems like you a had a bad reaction to whatever you took. Did you test your stuff?

Learn a lesson from this experience. Whatever you choose to glean from it, remember that that kind of trip isn't worth repeating again because it's completely counter to what you should be experiencing.

After testing your pills--Should you quit? Take a break? Be better prepared? Take less? Take something else, or even nothing else? That's up to you to decide.

You should really test your pills... sounds super sketch!!! Sounds more like GHB instead of MDMA.

I did test them , I took 1, about 3 weeks before and nothing happened just had an intense roll

You perhaps need to clarify your wording of "testing".

We don't mean testing them as in taking one seeing if it was ok then dropping a whole load 3 weeks later.

It means testing as bear minimum reagent testing using marquis and Madelin or better still sending away a test centre for GC/MS.

If you test by your method how do you know it's what it is? Just because it makes you high and is active is the only result you get. That doesn't mean it's then safe and your good to drop much larger amounts!

If you didn't test as per above all you did was take an unknown substance which at low dose made you feel high but when you increased the dose it reacted badly.

There is a very fine line with some drugs as to what is a "safe dose" and what is a toxic dose. MDMA luckily has quite a large tolerance between active to dangerous. Could well be you took a chemical which has a much more extreme response curve.

Honestly read what you wrote. Off one you had an intense roll. So why actually take anymore? Intense to me sounds well intense! Why would I want anymore than intense!!

Honestly, I've seen that at raves, where someone is getting put into a stretcher after OD'ing. It's sad, but overheating is a real danger with mdma. The thing is that there is a strong belief most of the mdma that's even available out there isn't pure, so who's to say it wasn't caused by a mixture of substances rather than mdma by itself? Of course, mdma is known to illicit seizures in vulnerable people at high doses, but so do a lot of other drugs too.

So on that note, test your gear! If it doesn't turn black immediately, then it's safe to say it ain't mdma.