L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

did he lose intrest in me

daniellecarter0032

Greenlighter
I was a bombshell 15yrs ago when my boyfriend and i hooked up.ive gained weight,dont do my hair or makeup,ect. I dont feel pretty.boyfriend tells me im beautiful.does he tell me this cause he loves me.we only have sex when i doll up and we are high other than that he masterbates.need advice what to do

Nobody can answer this question for you.
"Talk to him" is the only sensible way to reply to your question.

Ty. I have. Hes noticed my lack of confidence.he says im beautiful and the weight ive gained diesnt make me less sexy to him.but i feek like he says that cause he loves me.

Well, instead of wondering if your boyfriend realy skips your bad apearance try to improve it. How hard is for you to make your hair nice or put some beauty cream to your face?

My lady says the same stuff, though we are young, me 24 her 21. She's a little chubby which i legitimately like... big booty makes the world go round. Anyway I'll tell you the same thing I tell her basically:

Your guy probably does still find to attractive, or maybe less and he's just being nice. If you are insecure, fix it. Go to the gym, lose some weight. Start putting a little effort into appearance. If you feel confident things will go much more smoothly.

If the guy has known you for that long and has stuck by you for that long as well, then of course he loves you.

Looks aren't everything. Not even close. Make up isn't necessary either. When you truly appreciate people for who they are, you will like them no matter what they look like.