L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Did he have sex with her?

Alestar

Greenlighter
I have a bit of an issue with my girlfriend. When we first got together, she had never been in a relationship and never had sex before. I dated her for some months, and when we finally slept together, there was no resistance or pain for her of any sorts. I kinda slid right in. I didn't think of it while it happened, because it felt so good and all, but afterwards I had to ask her. And yeah, as it turned out she actually had sex before, and it happened while we were dating. I was naturally, upset. She didn't want to give me any details, just that it was a stupid ONS and that she regretted it. She said I didn't want to know, and I should just forget about it. Although I was angry, we continued our relationship for over a year. After a while, I managed to live with it. "Ok, so she had a stupid ONS."

Well, the other day I used my fathers laptop, and out of curiousity did a search for hidden folders. There I found a suspicious picture of my girlfriend sitting outside his car door with her pants pulled down and peeing in the snow. She's looking really happy and is waving her fingers at him. In itself this isn't so bad, but he has named the picture something like this: "Name of my girlfriend after nice *beep." Suddenly alot of things makes sense, because he was driving her for a long trip over a year ago. Am I crazy and hyperjealous? I mean, that's why she doesn't want to tell me. I feel sick to my stomach that he actually might have had sex with her. I haven't confronted her with this yet. Is it possible this didn't happen after all?

Why was he "driving her for a long trip"?! This sounds pretty 'Jerry Springer' to me

while there is a good chance that things happened that way, I have another question: Why do you search your fathers PC for hidden folders? That's a major attack on his privacy, in my opinion... would you like other people to search your private stuff?

Even if he didn't fuck her, there isn't any logical reason for him to have a picture of her with her pants down. IMO that's really creepy.

I searched because I was curious, and I never expected to find something like this. In retrospect I might have been better off without knowing. He was driving her to visit another city. She really wanted to go, and he offered to drive her. I just need to have an answer, because this is killing me. Does it look like a sexually charged setting from this picture? I blacked out her face so she won't be recognized.

I would shoot them both and dump their bodies in a river. What you decide to do is up to you. :\

this one is as plain as day, my god my dad would get such a beating! I will also disown him, that is some serious betrayal there, your own dad? god..

I was going to make a joke about double teaming; but yeah I have heard about this sort of thing before with someone's GF/BF or husband or wife having and affair and cheating with their close relatives. You're probably going to break up with her if your post is true, which is completely understandable.

u really asking, should of made that pic the wallpaper for the puter

that picture's kinda nasty with the peein and all that, but she looks pretty damn happy and her pants are down, kinda speaks for itself there.

she looks cute. can't really blame the old man. ida gone there too. first in best dressed.

Ok, so I've confronted her now. I asked her if there was something she wanted to tell me, and she said no. When I told her about the picture, she relucantly came with the admission. "Yes, I slept with him." My heart beat so hard upon hearing those words. So that was what she had been hiding from me. Although it was painful, at least it was a relief to get the enemy defined. She wanted to continue the relationship despite all this. Technically it at happened before we were together. I told her I'd consider it, but first I wanted to know everything in detail. It might have been foolish of me, but at that time I was so full of anger it was hard to be completely rational. I asked her why she had wanted to do it, and she said: "Because he had asked." From there I pressured everything out of her. Sorry for all the details, but I just need to understand this.

Basically he had stopped the car during their trip and asked her if she had seen a penis before. When she said no, he unzipped his pants and showed it to her. He wanted her to see a full erection, so therefore he started mastrubating. He told her to put her hand around it and pull it up and down, and she reluctantly complied, if for nothing else out of curiousity. After a while of this, the question came if she wanted have sex. She was really hesitant at first, but he had put allot of pressure on her, and used all kinds of arguments. She said she wanted her first time to be special, and he said it was no big deal at all and that a boyfriend would prefer her to have experience. It would be fun and feel good for them both, and nobody would know about it at all. So at the end, she gave in and agreed. At the time, their car was standing outside of a shop, and so he drove around to find a secluded spot. It took time, and he had several failed attempts at places where there turned out to be people, so she had time to reconsider and change her mind. At the end, he found a large and completely abandoned parking lot, stopped the car at the end of it and turned off the engine. That was her last chance to say no, and she couldn't bring herself to use it.

So what transpired was this, he pulled his penis out again, and made her give him a blowjob with her head placed in his lap. She was really clumsy at it, and just tried to get used to the taste and having something like that in her mouth. He wanted her to use alot of spit and get it as wet as possible, and pushed her head down whenever he got impatient. When he had had enough, he made her sit up. She was promptly undressed while getting her breasts groped. Her shirt and top was pulled up, and her pants and panties were slid down. He pulled his own pants down too, and soon she was sitting completely undressed in the front seat of a car, with a naked man having his penis pointing everywhere. She was scared of the size and how he was going to use it on her, but she figured she might as well get it over with, and asked him how he wanted to do it. He wanted her in the back seat for space reasons. Doing it in the front seat would require them to both be acrobats, and would most likely crush her. He opened the door and went first, while she still was sitting there. He was waiting, and at the end, she opened the door on her side and went through the snow to get to the back seat with him. She was cold, and he turned up the heat for her. At the same time, he wanted to have some music on while they were doing it. He asked her what song she wanted to remember the sex by. She wanted something romantic, but all he had was some stupid rock and roll and pop cds. And yeah, I was jealous enough to ask her what song he made her have her first time too. She asked me if I wanted to know, then she asked me if I really really wanted to know. I insisted out of anger, and yeah, if you do want to know, he put miss you bow wow by a brit pop band on repeat. I don't think I can ever hear that song without vomitting, let alone being reminded what took place between them.

These are the worst details. Upon hearing the song and knowing what would take place, she got really nervous and clenched up. He tried touching her down there, but she was stiff and immobile. Instead of stopping it, he completed what he had in mind. He told her to stand on all fours and point her butt towards him, being relaxed and not clenching up. This way he would have full control, and she could concentrate on being calm. When she complied, he put his face in her intimate regions and started eating her from behind. So yeah, my father has had his face in my girlfriends ass. I wanted to know everything, so I asked her if he kissed or licked her. "Both," was her answer. And he did it everywhere, so he had oral sex with both her vagina and anus. He did this for a while, and she was hiding her face in her hands out of embarrasment. At the end he pulled away a bit, and actually spat in her vagina. He rubbed it out with his fingers, and made ready to penetrate her. Now, the car cabin was too confined for him to just stand on his knees and take her from behind in an ordinary way, so he had to lean over her. Yeah, my girlfriend was mounted like a dog, with him kissing and smelling her neck, and breathing and moaning in her ear. Unlike he had promised her, it was painful for her, really painful. Despite being of legal age and having lead a physically active life, her hymen was still present, so he had to break it for her using his hand to poke at her repatedly with his penis. Then he squeezed himself in, commenting that she was really small and tight. When he was inside all the way, he completed a full vaginal intercourse with her. He used long slow strokes, kissing her and calling her a slut, and hushing at her when she was crying or whimpering. At the end he increased the tempo, moaned loadly, and released his load inside her. The fucking lasted a good 30 minutes or so. There you have it. That was pretty much it.

The aftermath just added insult to injury. She queefed when he removed his dick, and didn't realize what was happening to her body and that he had pushed alot of air inside her. All the while the heater had been going, so the car was steaming like a sauna and smelled like, well, sex. The music was stopped and the heater turned off, and the doors opened for fresh air. She had been bleeding a little, and some of it was running down her tigh. He insisted of cleaning up the blood with his mouth, and told her it made him feel like a vampire. He licked her completely clean. She felt like she had to say something, for although they had been intimate together, it hadn't been really personal. Just his penis going in and out and him doing nasty things with her. She told him: "Thank you for having sex with me." I don't know how he replied, but he is the one who should have been thanking, and who shouldn't have done it in the first place. Hurrying back to the front seat, she realized how sore she were. She had basically gotten a new hole in her body. Upon realizing she had like a million swimmers inside her, she started worrying about pregnancy and STD's. He told her he was clean, and that they would get her a pill. They got their clothes back on, and left the unknown parking lot where he had taken her.

During the car trip home, she really had to pee. He was laughing at her, and refusing to stop for her to reveal herself. Talk about being a sadist. He told her if he did stop, and she went away, he would just drive and leave her behind. Finally she yelled at him, and he stopped at a busy parking lot. I don't know why he would want to tease and humilate her like this, but that's what he did. She hurried and just hoped nobody saw, and sat down outside the car door to pee. That's when he took the picture and she was waving to the camera. I commented how happy she looked, and she told me it is just a mask she uses when she's confused and miserable. Inside a shop they got the pill for her. Just before they arrived at her home, he found another secluded spot and wanted to do it again. She had nothing to lose at this point. She'd already had sex, and nothing would change that. They did it in the missionary position this time, still in the back seat of the car. He was humping away like she was an experienced woman, and called out her name when he came. Afterwards he sat over her and made her clean his dick in her mouth, and was slapping the limp thing in her face. Before parting, they gave each other a hug, and agreed to keep this between themselves. And that was the last contact there has been between them. They've never met alone since.

She took the pill, and spent a couple of days being sore and in deep regret. After a while, she tried just to forget about it. A few months down the road, she hooked up with me, since I was a guy she had taken a liking to for some time. She realized I was the son of the man she had sex with, but thought she could keep it secret by just telling me she had a one night stand, which is partly true. Like I've mentioned, she still wants to be with me, but right now I just don't know what to think and feel. She was a girl that was young and got kinda preassued into sex with a much older man. The fact that it was him makes this very difficult to deal with. I don't think I ever can look at the backseat of that car without my sight blackening. He still doesn't know I've found out and how much I resent him, while he has known all along that he had sex with my girlfriend. Maybe I should never let him have the pleasure of letting him know, because in a way, it's even more humiliating that I have to knowingly accept defeat. I don't want to cut off all contact with him, because I want to keep that part of the family together. But I'll never look at him like a good guy again. My parents are divorced, in case you wonder. If I stay with her, I have to live with him knowing what she smells like, what she tastes like, and the feeling of being inside her. I have to live with him taking her virginity, something I'll never have. Some of the things he did with her I haven't really done myself. It even feels bad he got to see and hear her body functions. I know I'm weird this way, but I'm somewhat turned on by peeing girls. That makes it a bit painful to watch that picture. It's hot and devestating at the same time. I'm kind of obsessed with having things with her he can't have, and I suppose anal sex would be one such thing. And also just her being on top, or having long make out sessions. Everything to defeat him.

Sorry about the long post, and the sexual details. I just wanted to get everything on the table and try to understand it myself. Is there any way our relationship can survive this?

I didn't read every detail there but it sounds like you are having an issue with your dad "defeating you." Were you a virgin before you met her? So you did not know her when this happened? How did she meet your dad? I find this story strange.

Would you want the relationship to survive?! Kick her to curb like the slut she is.