• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Did decent amount of addy IR and have a drug test Monday. Please Please Help!

FoReaLL

Bluelighter
So i got some adderal 10mg IR yesterday like i do once a month every month, i have an almost natural tolerance to virtually everything. yesterday i took 60mg. made sure to eat/drink and sleep. today i took the 60 and nothing really so i took another 30mg. Right after that i get a call from a job i applied to like 2 WEEKS ago. so naturally i didnt think i was going to be recieving any call. I bullshitted my way into going in Monday morning for physical/drug test instead of tomorrow like they were insisting. Now i for some reason was under the impression in 2 days time id me clean regardless but im seeing alot of different shit that bugging me out. Givin what ive done when do you think my urine will be clean. I checked the net but there is so much condescending info about it, id rather ask people that know from experience. Cuz if im SOL i need to come up with a plan B. Thanks guys any help would be great im freaking the fuck out. Its too good a job to screw up over a couple adderral! Expedient feedback is appreciated!!!!!!!!

Bueller? Bueller? I was told a few years ago when i was randomly tested that the supplements i took while lifting would have no impact on the results, including creatine. this was before i knew creatine directly resulted in samples speciifc gravity. Is it really that simple? dilute urine to almost water and initiate a creatine loading phase? creatine is in like every lifting product out there. i dont see how they can fail someone for having more then the "normal" amount. thoughts?

It's contrary to BL rules to give drug test advice / info,etc... There are very good reasons for this, if you must know contact a moderator.

Hope you get the job.

If you want specific information check out the quest diagnostics site, specifically the employer drug test section. It will answer all of your questions. Due to rules here I can't elaborate.

sorry this was never intended to be a "how can i pass a drug test" thread. It was a in your opinion would amps leave the body in X amount of time given Y amount of drug. No one answered so i bumped it up. How abuot someone tell me if you can fail for having too much creatine. because i do workout 5 days a week and take preworkout (w/ creatine) before workouts and cell tech hardcore after with protein shake. i found mixed data on it. Id be pretty upset if i failed for a legal supplement. is that a acceptable question? also is the halflife of adderall 9 hours or so or am i way off? sorry again i didnt intend for me to be asking how to pass. i really just wanted to know if im going to fail. This isnt my first rodeo, everyone with a brain can pass a test i just wanted to try to do it more naturally. thanks.

In a lab test with elevated creatine levels you may not fail but it may be considered an adulterant, as in you are taking it to raise levels because you previously diluted the urine. I would stay away from it before your test. In a dipstick/cup test it may just read as off, because they do screen creatine level to make sure it's urine and not diluted with water or something.

Honestly, if you read what I told you--which is the data from a major pre employment drug screening lab, you wouldn't be worried. As long as it really was one time and you don't just say f*** it and take more of whatever, which a lot of people do. Just be hydrated. If you're really concerned go buy a 5 or 10 panel drug test cup from your local drugstore and screen your own urine the morning before you go. That should set your mind at ease.

This is an old post and appears it was never resolved but I don't think pre employment drug screens check for amphetamines like adderall or even benzos.
I take both (prescribed) and I panic over drug tests because I'm always afraid I'll fail and I offer them a pharmacy printout of my meds and the drug testing facility always just tells me that if anything strange shows up they'll call me. They never have and I've never failed. I'm assuming they're only testing for illegal drugs and I've heard of people failing for opiates.