• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Did Adderall steal my ability walk (lol?)

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
Ok, so first of all I know that this is a forum and I am planning to go to an emergency room tomorrow if symptoms do not improve.

I traditionally go on adderall benders at most two times a month. I know that this is not the healthiest way to live but if everyone else on here is going to shooting up heroin / smoking meth, no judgement at all but I want my legal fun lmao!

So all the sudden during that bender I realized that I couldn't move my arms or feet in place anymore, this was about 15 hours later maybe? The strange thing is that despite the horrid side effects this time I have never even come close to having adderall ever affect me like that. That bender in particular was way less of a higher dose-span than quite a few darker days in my past, I have and obscene tolerance and when I am not obliterating my brains out with adderall I'm living a pretty healthy and rewarding lifestyle lol.

Well... the past two days were when first I realized that I literally cannot walk right and am temporarily bed-ridden, maybe there's something much different going on at play? My right ass cheek is so incredibly swallowed like spider bite marks and I literally cannot even move around a lot right now. If anyone could please provide any advice that would be great... I'm open to suggestions but I don't see how adderall would cause such severe symptoms when they never have before. So one could say the only symptom thus far is incredibly swollen limbs to the point that they can't be bent. I'm 27. Not 193. :LOL:

For real man that is not normal, go to the doctor asap.

Thanks for the reply goes. Going to the ER.

The adderall seems totally unrelated to my current condition, just coincidentally found them happening on the same day. Stay safe :)

Glad you're getting checked out.

When i do meth i'm usually in awkward positions masturbating for hours and sometimes can barley walk after. IDK if you do something similar.

I had a coincidental experience after being up for a couple days on meth, and working 12 hour shifts. On the fourth day I had this terrible throbbing pain in my joints, to the point I had to call my father to help me walk to the ER. After a few tests, there were no inflammation markers, or any pathogen could be found. They shot me with some pain killers and gave me a script for tramadol, but were only able to conclude "acute joint pain" as my diagnosis.

I had slept for an entire day before this event, and believe it was due to a terrible bed lol. I bought a new bed that night, and the problem never has occurred again. Still love the "new" bed.

Let us know how it goes op.. you very well may have been bitten by a spider man experiment.