• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Did acid/drugs do this to me? Or is the universe trying to tell me something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think whether its the drugs or the universe is entirely irrelevant to the point, and that point is that you have realized within yourself that you need to make changes in your life. Whether it's your subconscious mind or the universe doesn't change the effect it's having on you. I will not be surprised at all if every time you trip from now on you will enter the same experience, until you are able to feel that you are living in a healthy and positive way. Because truly, from what you have described of your behavior and mindset, I believe that you are going to end up in a bad place if you don't address that. Best of luck man. <3

The universe is big dusty void and the number of sandwiches waxes and wanes on part of the surface of an insignificant blue planet in the rays of an infinitely normal and unimportant sun.

The universe tells you nothing about sandwiches you don't already know from the sandwich itself.

I had a peanut butter and avocado sandwich today. It was delicious!

Your brain is the universe anything the universe is trying to tell you is your own subconsciousness.

And the only thing better than a toasted sandwich is a toasted sandwich with avocado.

Since this is now a nonsense thread....... sporks and foons.

Status
Not open for further replies.