• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Did a line and immediately started to doze off for about 10 minutes???? (Could be due to overuse)

SiriuslyLost

Bluelighter
So I got a question. I did a small line and pretty much blacked out less than 2 minutes later like I had suddenly been asleep and was waking back up and am now kinda lethargic and can't keep my eyes open without an absolute struggle. I am wanting to know what the absolutely fuck caused me to have what felt like a black out randomly. Below is a little bit of backstory abt my usage since my relapse.

i started using again((2 months since last time b4 this)) Thurs of last week. I crashed and slept sun morning for a few hours. Than back on it. I slept mon evening for about 5 hours. Than I woke up at like 7am Tues and have been up since. I've only done like little 1 inch lines during the last wek other than a time or two when I may have had a little bit longer but never super long or thick. I have in total only bought 3g and still have about .3 in last bag I got. I've also been using with one other person who has had close to equal quantities I've had so its more like ive used 1.5(sharing the same 3g). I've not done it in any other way this go around only lines. I also have made sure to not do a bunch back to back I usually space lines AT MINIMIM 5 hours apart. .

This has happened to me before. After being up for a couple of days I'd do a line and immediately be put to sleep. I think the body hits a point of physical exhaustion and once it does so, another line will physically wear it out and just put you to sleep. This has happened to me a few times but it usually does only happen after being up for a couple of days at least

Do you have fent test strips? If not I'd heavily urge you to get some. Fentanyl has been found in a substantial amount of meth samples in the USA and might cause the effects you describe. I did get tired from (low) dosages of stimulants before when I had tolerance and tachyphylaxis in action but not to the extent you describe it.

Using designer amphetamine I've gotten to the point Ina binge where a shot would put me into a nod like a downer