• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Diconal

check on wiki for what dikes look like fwiw i use to do a whole one crushed and filtered but you get a tollerance vhard to give advice from a pill bought off the net normal advice start small and titrate up

I love me some pinks, mind you I never injected them - same with hydromorphone. But I did plug them a few times. I prefered 3-5 with a couple blues and some dexedrine. Perfect pink placid palace perception.

Hello fellow dike heads I bloody miss getting diconal :( They are still available to this day as generic dipipanone and cyclizine tablets but not as branded diconal. One thing i will say is they never used to be big things like paracetamol tablets years ago though the strips used to be huge but the tablets have always been the same size They have always been little pink pills scored on one side and stamped f3a on the other. decades back they used to say wellcome on them as well or something very similar. Ive even got an old empty strip lying around that i just cant seem to bring myself to throw it away lol nostalgia i suppose. We used to slam between 5 and 8 at a time rattled up in a 2ml barrel when they was in plentifull supply I also rattled 3 up the onece in blue methadone the 10mg/1ml stuff when i had a low tolerance jeez what a combo that was fuck me sideways with a stepladder a good 18 hour hit that was lol

The last ones i got was through the post i thought the guy had skanked me because over a month went by and they hadnt turned up then a red card comes through my door bloody postman didnt even knock if it wasnt for the fact he was in a van id of chased the cunt up the road for them lol The card said that i owed royal mail 1.16p because the postage was 16p short not that it bothered me i was just so happy to pay that 1.16 to get them pinks my hands. There was even an extra broken tablet chucked in with the 15 for nothing. Was seriously buzzingz that day will never forget it wish i was still in contact with him :( Even collected 60 100mg grey peelers as well that day too happy times :D
That couldnt of been a dipipanone amp dhcdavid that you had that day it would of either of been a cyclimorph 10 or 15 both contain 50mg of cyclizine or cyclizine and diamorphine i can tell you for a fact because diconal amps was discontinued in the 60's or 70's .

Last edited:
Had boxes of them a few years ago:

6939858055_12fd472072_o.jpg

Hi cat in the hat nice to know someone else knows the score with the pinks ;) They was pritty common at one point now there ultra rare. I get Mst continus, severdol and cyclizine tablets , but both morphine and cyclizine combined dont seem a notch on diconal. Even orally diconal seem far superior to same dose of morphine and cyclizine. They must have a high oral bio of around 2x that of morphine. They along with peach palfium are the king and queen of synthetic opiates i wish dextromoramide was still around too :( Only in netherlands as 5ml tablets now are palfium available. Please join my page opiates and opioids on facebook if your on there i started up recently to give me something to do and remminice on the good times when the pain killers was available :( So sad RIP PALFIUM and Branded Diconal. Just generic dipipanone 10mg /30mg cyclizine like yours in the picture above but they are the same thing :)

COME ON SANTA BRING ME SOME DIKES AND PEACHY PALFS FOR XMAS HEHE I PROMISE ILL BE A GOOD BOY TILL XMAS LOL

Seen a couple of threads on this today, @madonit you've been in every one haha. never heard dikes before today, fuck i want some.
just gonna have to stick with my foil scrapings tonight..

Peach palfs and dikes Defo my fave opioids by miles Oxys don't come close, only ever shot them and done amps plus cyclazine, does anyone know if it works orally -'done and cyz? Never occurred to me since losing my veins years ago.

Bumped for an answer - if anyone knows

Last edited:
Again sorry to bump an old thread but this comes up when you Google Diconal. Anyway both cyclizine and methadone are orally active so it should work. The best effects are from the general synergy, combined effects of two relaxing depressant drugs. I belive also the relieving of the nausea/itching from antihistamine effects make opioid high more "pure" in terms of much less side effects, and so the combination just makes the whole experience stronger and more perfect.
Also antihistamines can moderately increase the time it takes your liver to get rid of certain drugs (especially those metabolism via CYP3A4), so could further potentiate duration and peak concentration.

A similar effect can be had from combing a strong opioid and a sedating antihistamine (cyclizine is otc in UK, and so is similar diphenhydramine)

I've been wanting to try them for a while but have never come across them. Maybe it's for the best

How do people inject diconal or cyclizine tablets cyclizine hcl is barely water soluble. I can’t imagine much cyclizine Makes itsway Past a cigarette filter.