• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diclazepam (bunk)

Freyed

Greenlighter
Recently acquired 200mg of diclaz from my go to vendor. Usually they are very good.

For my taper off Clonazolam I was going to start at 5mg diclaz. Having no anxiety from that day or before (day before I had 0.4mg of C-lam and 100mg of ODSMT) to anxiety straight away from the diclaz was strange...... Within 30mins.

I( have used diclaz back in the UK rc market legal days and I found it good for sleeping and anxiety.)

It felt like cold turkey hittiing. I added on a 1mg or so aboiut every hour but the anxiety never receded. I ended up taking a huge dose at dinner time of 17mg of diclaz and I felt more anxious than I have been in years.

Handily I had 100mg of valium which doesn't do much for revrrationaly but with 20mg taken sublingual my anxiety vanished.

An internet search makes me believe my vender has sent me 4-chlorodiazepam instead of 2-chlorodiazepam.

4-chloro is anxiogenic.
I took 0.2mg of clonazolam before bed and slept great.

So for anyone who gets diclaz and gets more anxious bear in.mind it maybe 4-chloro not 2-chloro

Private message if you want to know who the vender is (is this allowed by mods?)

Recently acquired 200mg of diclaz from my go to vendor. Usually they are very good.

For my taper off Clonazolam I was going to start at 5mg diclaz. Having no anxiety from that day or before (day before I had 0.4mg of C-lam and 100mg of ODSMT) to anxiety straight away from the diclaz was strange...... Within 30mins.

I( have used diclaz back in the UK rc market legal days and I found it good for sleeping and anxiety.)

It felt like cold turkey hittiing. I added on a 1mg or so aboiut every hour but the anxiety never receded. I ended up taking a huge dose at dinner time of 17mg of diclaz and I felt more anxious than I have been in years.

Handily I had 100mg of valium which doesn't do much for revrrationaly but with 20mg taken sublingual my anxiety vanished.

An internet search makes me believe my vender has sent me 4-chlorodiazepam instead of 2-chlorodiazepam.

4-chloro is anxiogenic.

So for anyone who gets diclaz and gets more anxious bear in.mind it maybe 4-chloro not 2-chloro

Private message if you want to know who the vender is (is this allowed by mods?)

4-chloro is anxiogenic.

How do I private message you?

4-chloro is anxiogenic.

I got the 2 Chloro