• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs Diclaz/Pyraz taper off all RCs back to baseline help

DylanS4C

Greenlighter
I’ll try to make it short as possible basically in November I learned the oh so wonderful world of RC’s and I’d been scripted 2mg if Klonopin daily (I still am, have about 40 .5mg left) I get 120 0.5mgs a month, anyways it started with a couple boxes of Etizest-1 etizolam, and was amazing how Well it worked and I’ll I’ll be completely honest I abused it a little bit from the beginning I went from taking four or five of them to 15 of them with and probably a week but that only lasted a couple weeks and then I was out and back to my regular Clonopin which I didn’t notice any tolerance a uppage from that.

Long story short I don’t know the exact amounts and what not because 90% I was too lazy to keep making solutions and was just using 5mg scoopers which I know I know, dumb. Especially when the weight of each chemical is completely different even if it looks the same in the bag and it looks the same amount it’s not. So from November to mid January so about two months let’s say maybe 2 1/2 months I used or went through I should say about 3/4 of a gram of FluAlp, then almost a gram of flubromazolam, And probably a little bit of clam but not very much because I just got like 50 or 75 capsules that were 2 mg.

But for the last well over a month I haven’t made anything besides I think 1.5 g etizolam solution at 10mg/mL And a lot of it was me thinking I was taking a lot more than I really was like was because I went through 500 2mg Etivan pandas and 3mg etisafe rhinos, come to find out they’re not even a real pharma company blister Etizolam. We all know the man behind the creation of the, well call him “M” and i’ve had multiple people do multiple tests and samples and even a couple MSGS tests and most of them are very underdosed if not barely dosed at all.

Anyways, to keep it short I have about 6 grams of etizolam powder, 2 grams of pyraz and about a gram of Diclazepam, I have clam and FluAlp but I have touch the clam or FluAlp or flubromazolam in a couple weeks just a lot of etizolam. I can probably take 40-50mg and barely feel nice and content, and I know my source and it’s not the best Etizolam, still good. But the pyraz and diclaz I have are top quality, very very good.

To put it into perspective Beginning if November 3mg if Klonopin was like a higher end dose at night and right now I need about 7mg to feel that. So I’m not sure if I should use it include any if the etizolam in the taper, I have 4 scales so I can weigh things well, have nice big vas’s amber bottle with droppers and a gallon of pure 100% PG. like I said the gram if clam and FluAlp I’m not even touching, I just wanna taper back down to my baseline of 2mg kpins doing the trick if not go down even further. That’s the basic story. A couple months of the potent RCs, a lot of etizolam and now my tolerance is here. I made a PG diclaz solution of 2mg/mL and still need to make the pyraz solution which I will be doing after this.

Unfortunately there’s no “Ashton manual” for a couple months if RC benzos now this is how much diclaz/pyraz to take daily to taper down comfortably. Any ideas, suggestions? I know 1mg - 10mg Valium (roughly) but no idea what pyraz will do and help with along with the diclaz I’ve just been told both those together after only a couple months should take too long or be too hard to do. Started at 2mg kpins, 3mg higher end. Now 7mg easily and I’m nice and comfortable and that’s with a little Etiz added. Is there any links, or firm threads on here or anywhere that could help better? I genuinely just don’t know how much diclaz to start with.

7mg kpins is like damn near 120mg of Valium, I was thinking 12-14mg diclaz nightly and see how that goes, and what adding the pyraz will help with? I just had just newborn daughter and I can’t be taking benzos just to function, I’m already on 12mg of Suboxone daily for the past year which I’m tapering off my sub Dr thinks wait a few months while the chaos of a newborn daughter dies down first.

If anyone can help with how much diclaz should replace whatever I’ve been taking and also what the pyraz is supposed to be used as, an aid? It hie pyraz is used and its equivalency to Klonopin etc. as you can tell I’m a little lost on HOW exactly to taper the best I can. I can give more info for anyone that wants to reach out or comment your advices/experiences. I’m getting a little scared tbh, even though I have everything plus some. (Sidenote) in haven’t barely taking any of my Klonopin to save as many as I can do by next refill I’ll have quite abit extra. Thank thank thank in advance. (Sorry for any spelling errors, I’m abit sleep deprived with the newborn daughter)

Again, thank you, this is vital to my life and ability to function correctly and it sleep all day half the time and getting this back down to where it was is a lifesaver. So, thank you. Sorry for any misspelling I’m very very sleep deprived just having a newborn daughter 7 days ago. Any suggestions, experiences, literally any help would help so much

This is a hell of a situation but certainly addressable. Dont have time for a full reply and I don't have experience with diclazepam specifically but this situation can certainly be addressed and is simply a product of bioequivalence, pharmacokinetics and individual metabolism. Its a math problem really.

I guess a decent beginning question is what dose of benzo X is enough to feel normal and not feel withdrawal.

And, have you experienced benzo withdrawal before.

Try to taper off with Oxazepam. A lot of physicians do it here in europe meanwhile and it works better than diazepam, they say.