• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos diazepam + tramadol + alcohol

Well that is purely an opinion, but thanks for sharing.

My opinion would be different, but there we are we have different bodies and the effects are clearly very different. Some people find strong opiates horrible and hate the drugged up feeling and dont feel any euphoria from it. Are we then to suppose that the user of strong opiates will find them horrible and dirty.

Hope you can understand that being heavily opinionated is not helpful. Especially saying its a shitty drug, that is basically a throw away comment.

lolol it is definitely an opinion! but if my opinion can deter someone from using too much tramadol, than it is helpful after all!! and hey, i never said that "tramadol is a shitty drug" is a fact LOLOL. its not like the prescribing info says, "yah tramadol sucks, its shitty" hahahah

Tramadol may not have much effect on you ( recreationally ) so I would maybe suggest trying again another day at least I can not condone taking more as that would be chasing a high that may not happen, but hey its up to you bro.

i definitely agree here!!! tramadol is shitty (There's that word again lolol) in terms of recreation. i agree with xegh again when he says try another day, i definitely think for the best and safest results, try another day

LaCaster unfortunately there is another study that is coming to mind but that was just a quick search where they studied the long term tramadol patients over a period of 4 years, against a controlled study and found that the control contracted more colds, flu's and generally had higher rate of illness then patients on tramadol i believe the dose was 50mgs daily.

I will look into it so i can source it correctly.

why is it unfortunate? lol... i enjoy learning and i learned something new today.... i honestly have no clue if tramadol will hurt the immune system, i was completely talking out of my ass and was assuming that because opiates tend to slightly weaken the immune system, so should tramadol. however, idk so i retract that statement. i doubt it really affects the immune system at all (talking out of my ass again). heh, studies are studies, you have to assume and scrutinize studies to really pull an accurate verdict because there is no way to know if the study was biased, was done properly, compared to other data, ect.. ect.... more often than not, pharm companies put out ridiculous studies promoting benefits of their drugs, and the study is usually one-sided. that's why i said you have to take the study with a grain a salt. i'm not implying that the study you found was shit, im just implying that skepticism is best when reading studies :)

Ok i think we are sorted haha I said unfortunate because i cant find it last time i looked it was on google scholar and quite easy to find but maybe i am typing in the wrong keywords.

But yer some people do find it recreational.

I wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers so to speak. I am new here ( although been lurking for probably 4 years ) don't want any enemies.

:)

oh its all good man!!! i enjoyed it actually !! hahah yahh i have been on and off bluelight for a good bit of time now, met some really cool people!!

definitely pop into the OD or BDD social some time, there are lots of cool people ther!

anyways im out, spent the past couple hours on BL, and now im going to play guitar!!

peace

I took your advice and spaced out the doses

Tramadol/Diazepam :

t=0:00 100/5
t=1:30 50/5
t=2:30 50/5
t=3:40 50/0
t=3:55 0/5
t=5:10 50/5
t=5:55 0/5
t=7:30 50/5
t=8:40 0/10
t=9.30 0/5

Total: 350mg tramadol, 50mg diazepam

I had a pretty good time. I noticed that I stopped feeling better at about t=6:00, so the last Tramadol and 2 Valiums were basically a waste. Whatever, I know my dose now so I can stick to that.

Vallium Can be very enjoyable on its own. IME it's the kind of drug that you need to know what you are looking for in terms of effects. This comes from having taken it s couple of times and getting a feel for it. It's not like you take it and boom it hits you, it can be quite subtle. I would recommend for yourself with no tolerance to try 15-30mg on its own and see how you get on.

Vallium Can be very enjoyable on its own. IME it's the kind of drug that you need to know what you are looking for in terms of effects. This comes from having taken it s couple of times and getting a feel for it. It's not like you take it and boom it hits you, it can be quite subtle. I would recommend for yourself with no tolerance to try 15-30mg on its own and see how you get on.

Because the half life is so long, is there a substantial tolerance increase for the next day?

I took 30mg yesterday (very nice) and 50mg today (a bit too much, currently drinking coffee so I dno't fall asleep). If I take it again tomorrow, am I going to have to increase my dose a lot? Will I even feel anything?

Because the half life is so long, is there a substantial tolerance increase for the next day?

I took 30mg yesterday (very nice) and 50mg today (a bit too much, currently drinking coffee so I dno't fall asleep). If I take it again tomorrow, am I going to have to increase my dose a lot? Will I even feel anything?
No you should be able to take 30mg again and still feel lovely!!

I love Vals and red wine... you get a really nice euphoria. Ive taken upto 70mgs of valium and can still drink a bottle of red wine in a night, and I dont do benzos often. Will do it a cpl nights in a row and still feel the same effects.

With that said, thats not a recommendation for dosing for anyone... But for this threads sake, at high doses taken consecutive days I didnt hardly notice a difference if at all.

Last edited:
drop the tramadol. trust me bro i had 2 seizures from tramadol and benzos. never before, never after, and the most tramadol i was using was 3 50mg pills at a time 1x a day. but lowers your seizure thresh hold significantly. you may be a little safer since valium has a long halflife, but i had 2 grandmals from CT on xanax and taking ultram to make me feel better. wow 70mg of valium?? the most ive done is 25 and that was real nice for a few hours. im trying to taper or break right now so i can get back to getting the normal buzz from my normal dose. once you gotta start taking more, its really time to start taking less. be safe! 70mg valium and a beer or two should be enough. if not take a break, thats what im doing. i started cutting back for the past few weeks and am about ready to jump off completely. im at 1mg klonopin/7.5mg valium every 4th day of the week. i put 3 days inbetween. i want to get back to taking 20mg's and getting faded from it. but my advice is ditch the ultram, they are part ssri. get some norco vicodins, that would be safer than tramadol. hope everything goes well!

I love Vals and red wine... you get a really nice euphoria. Ive taken upto 70mgs of valium and can still drink a bottle of red wine in a night, and I dont do benzos often. Will do it a cpl nights in a row and still feel the same effects.
This is extremely wreckless advice to give. Aside from the obvious CNS depression, Valium and alcohol can make some people very aggressive. Just because it's okay for you there is no telling how the OP will react.

This is extremely wreckless advice to give. Aside from the obvious CNS depression, Valium and alcohol can make some people very aggressive. Just because it's okay for you there is no telling how the OP will react.

there was no advice given... just an example that u can do high doses consecutive days in a row without your tolerance being effected.

there was no advice given... just an example that u can do high doses consecutive days in a row without your tolerance being effected.

And tramadol, are the effects significantly less the next day?

Tramadol kind of sucks in my opinion. I think I'll just start my valium for the day with 100mg to round out the high then ignore it. Tramadol is very weak, not very euphoric, and apparently quite dangerous. Considering codeine is legal where I live, I think I'll just stick to that.

Thanks for all the advice guys!

Good plan if you are not in the lucky Tramadol love wagon get off it before you have a seizure !!!

And tramadol, are the effects significantly less the next day?

Tramadol kind of sucks in my opinion. I think I'll just start my valium for the day with 100mg to round out the high then ignore it. Tramadol is very weak, not very euphoric, and apparently quite dangerous. Considering codeine is legal where I live, I think I'll just stick to that.

Thanks for all the advice guys!

i have zero experience with tramadol so I cant speak for that sorry. ^ are you saying 100mgs of tramadol or valium?

Actually I did 150mg of tramadol and it was great, today i have 6mg of bromazepam(about 10mg of valium), 37,5 of tramadol and some valerian pills, i would like to know if im going to get a good buzz from this? and should i take all at the same time?