• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam review!

femaletrouble

Bluelighter
So ive recently had loads of stress lately and have been prescribed anti psychotics, but ive been on diazepam for over 10yrs i get 100 e every 2 weeks. Today when i went to pick up my script from the drs i only had 56 with no repeat slip! I askt the receponist an she checked an said ive got to have a review with my sopprt worker? now i scared to death they will try to taper me down then off my valium. Will this happen, what should i expect when this review happens?

sounds like they are showing concern about your usage
if i read this correctly you would get 200 pills a month? if that's true that is a fuck ton of diazepam
can you clarify that? again if true then yeah im sure they wanna get your usage under control..would be surprised if they actually give you that much
how many mg do you take?

why so scared of tapering? although uncomfortable it's far less worse than them just cutting you completely off

just wait and see what the doc has to say

Yes i get 200 5mg a month! But thats only takin 2 x5mg 3times aday

so you're dosing like 30mg a day?
kinda weird that they give you 5mg pills instead of a 10mg pill...are those 56 pills still 5mg or 10mg? would make sense to cut your amount of pills in half and up the dose to 10mg
30 mg a day is IMO mid to high doses, which would be understandable if they decide to taper you off....maybe the doc doesnt wanna let things get out of control?