• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam, Pregabalin and Oxycontin

ForeTwenT

Greenlighter
Hello everybody,
my first post here so be nice lol :)
been getting tons prescription meds for nerve pain
im fairly at low doses that i take for pain (30mg oxycodone ,80mg tramadol a day)
wanted a little buzz tonight
took 10mg Diazepam to loosen up then 450mg Pregabalin after 30min took 20 mg Oxycodone
feeling kinda buzzed right now , maybe tramadol will make it better ?
or not so safe all that mix ?:eek:

Nah, a drug downer trilogy is more than enough

Benzos and opioids are risky business taken together, and Tramadol is a prodrug, that initially have anti-depressant type effects and 2-3 hours later mild - moderate opioid effects

Just enjoy the buzz, if you must take it a bit further, another 10mg Oxycodone is a good booster

Is it pure oxy, or apap? Because snorting ~10mg could get you where you want to be, however you cannot snort Percocet or certain other forms(anything with apap or ibuprofen, or the wicked OP OxyContin)

i used a CWE for my Percocets, solution came out pretty clear and drank it up after the Lyrica.
i tried snorting percocets once..but i dont want that APAP
i might do a bit more CWE Oxycodone later although i think i might just pop another valium (5mg)
dont know yet

i kinda wanna be more sleepy tho...
Nah, a drug downer trilogy is more than enough

Benzos and opioids are risky business taken together, and Tramadol is a prodrug, that initially have anti-depressant type effects and 2-3 hours later mild - moderate opioid effects

Just enjoy the buzz, if you must take it a bit further, another 10mg Oxycodone is a good booster

Is it pure oxy, or apap? Because snorting ~10mg could get you where you want to be, however you cannot snort Percocet or certain other forms(anything with apap or ibuprofen, or the wicked OP OxyContin)

Watch out with the Valium, m; people underestimate benzodiazepines

However it kicks in fast and is typically very relaxing, just take 5mg, and in 40 minutes you can take a FINAL dose of 2.5-5mg;

You will be set

allready took 10mg like 2 hours ago
Watch out with the Valium, m; people underestimate benzodiazepines

However it kicks in fast and is typically very relaxing, just take 5mg, and in 40 minutes you can take a FINAL dose of 2.5-5mg;

You will be set