• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam laced with fentanyl UK

Fent getting into everything is just sad and fucked up. I think a lot of us on here probably know at least one person who died from fent laced stuff. Cocaine for a friend of mine who'd only done it a few times, another got it in heroin. He'd been clean for awhile too, but after a few purchases he got the lethal one.

Fent getting into everything is just sad and fucked up. I think a lot of us on here probably know at least one person who died from fent laced stuff. Cocaine for a friend of mine who'd only done it a few times, another got it in heroin. He'd been clean for awhile too, but after a few purchases he got the lethal one.
Yeah it fucking sucks. i started losing count at some point. Quite literally. Just stopped keeping track cause it’s so depressing.

This guy?
THIS GUYZ

UK COKE HAS FENT IN IT AND LAST TIME I WAS OVER THE POND WE GOT SOME GOOD E BUT THAT WAS FROM AMSTERDAME AND THEY WERE STRAIGHT UP SELLING IT IN THE SHOPS. IS THAT NORMAL TO JUST WALK INTO A SHOP AND BUY E AND KETminE JUST LIEK THAT?

AMSTERDAM COKE WAS THE BEST TOO WHICH ITS UNCUT AND I GOT IT FROM A FUCKING STORE

THIS GUYZ

UK COKE HAS FENT IN IT AND LAST TIME I WAS OVER THE POND WE GOT SOME GOOD E BUT THAT WAS FROM AMSTERDAME AND THEY WERE STRAIGHT UP SELLING IT IN THE SHOPS. IS THAT NORMAL TO JUST WALK INTO A SHOP AND BUY E AND KETminE JUST LIEK THAT?

AMSTERDAM COKE WAS THE BEST TOO WHICH ITS UNCUT AND I GOT IT FROM A FUCKING STORE
Really? An actual store? And it was openly sold?

Obviously don’t mention the name of the store I’m just curious as to how openly it was sold.

Really? An actual store? And it was openly sold?

Obviously don’t mention the name of the store I’m just curious as to how openly it was sold.
not really a store, that would be a lie, it was in a store and it was from a guy we meet when we were openly sourcing at local bars etc. So, I'm just embellishing the story, sorry.
It didn't take long for us to find it though ill say that and he had everything, maybe we got lucky?

"store" as in he had everything and any amount we wanted

not really a store, that would be a lie, it was in a store and it was from a guy we meet when we were openly sourcing at local bars etc. So, I'm just embellishing the story, sorry.
It didn't take long for us to find it though ill say that and he had everything, maybe we got lucky?
Ah ok, I was like wow, that’s mad! 😂

Makes sense now, thanks!

THIS GUYZ

Amsterdam coke isn't uncut , no coke is uncut or you have to be the source .

THIS GUYZ

I HAVE LIEK NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING.

for real though, I seriously question the legitimacy of a lot of these fentanyl is in every fucking thing claims. im not in any way, on a harm reduction forum, suggesting that the fentanyl problem does not exist or isnt a thing, just somewhat skeptical about hearing shit like theres fent in all this cocaine. i guess its libel to happen every once in a while. maybe when your coke man is having a stroke or something, but in what universe is there epidemic level upper cutting with fentanyl? dont you feel like the coke heads might notice they arent getting the buzz they paid for and expected? same to be said of all the fent in the meth claims. shit all sounds very suspect to me. fentanyl is for sure in what little bit is left of the dope out there, but epidemic level cut into the coke and speed? i find that suspect.

I HAVE LIEK NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING.

for real though, I seriously question the legitimacy of a lot of these fentanyl is in every fucking thing claims. im not in any way, on a harm reduction forum, suggesting that the fentanyl problem does not exist or isnt a thing, just somewhat skeptical about hearing shit like theres fent in all this cocaine. i guess its libel to happen every once in a while. maybe when your coke man is having a stroke or something, but in what universe is there epidemic level upper cutting with fentanyl? dont you feel like the coke heads might notice they arent getting the buzz they paid for and expected? same to be said of all the fent in the meth claims. shit all sounds very suspect to me. fentanyl is for sure in what little bit is left of the dope out there, but epidemic level cut into the coke and speed? i find that suspect.
I like USING CAPS RANDOMLY AND THEn all of e sudden NOT USE THEM so that it SEEMS LIKE IM SCREAMING LOL

I've been reading a few articles about Diazepam laced with fentanyl in the UK. I know this is a problem in the States. I've been checking weiodos religiously for the past few years, and they've never had a Diazepam pill show up with fentanyl, though it could have been with something else like paracetamol or bromazolam.I hope it's just scaremongering. 3 mg of that fentanyl can kill you. This would deter me from ever ordering Benzos online.

Anyone have any information or experience with this?

The adulterants are in counterfeit pills. It's likely that it's a contamination and not on purpose. That's not any consolation to people that die. However, you can protect yourself by getting a prescription or, if you're buying it off the street, find someone with a prescription and follow them to the pharmacy to pick it up.

Otherwise roll the dice.

If you're ordering research chemicals online, you can do a little due diligence and find out the quality control processes from the seller. If it's just shady dark web I wouldn't order it.