• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam laced with fentanyl UK

peace seeker 76

Bluelighter
I've been reading a few articles about Diazepam laced with fentanyl in the UK. I know this is a problem in the States. I've been checking weiodos religiously for the past few years, and they've never had a Diazepam pill show up with fentanyl, though it could have been with something else like paracetamol or bromazolam.I hope it's just scaremongering. 3 mg of that fentanyl can kill you. This would deter me from ever ordering Benzos online.

Anyone have any information or experience with this?

I've been reading a few articles about Diazepam laced with fentanyl in the UK. I know this is a problem in the States. I've been checking weiodos religiously for the past few years, and they've never had a Diazepam pill show up with fentanyl, though it could have been with something else like paracetamol or bromazolam.I hope it's just scaremongering. 3 mg of that fentanyl can kill you. This would deter me from ever ordering Benzos online.

Just check your source / vendor. Here in Holland fortunately you can test everything for free .

If you ever do order make sure you utilise wedinos before you take anything.

The reality is that fent has made its way into a lot of drugs now and you really can’t be sure unless you get it tested.

You can also buy fentanyl test kits online.

like others have suggested. test your shit. its literally the only way to be safe and know exactly what youre taking. that said, i doubt youll run into a lot of fentanyl laced valium. if you do, kick ass. call a friend and brag about it.

(its clear thats a joke, right?)

like others have suggested. test your shit. its literally the only way to be safe and know exactly what youre taking. that said, i doubt youll run into a lot of fentanyl laced valium. if you do, kick ass. call a friend and brag about it.

(its clear thats a joke, right?)
Thats what i did , i bragged about it and my friend wanted to try asap . 2 days later he was found dead choked on something.

how strong of a possibility is it that Farmapram Xanax would ever have fent in it?

how strong of a possibility is it that Farmapram Xanax would ever have fent in it?
I’d say there’s a pretty reasonable chance that it might. There seems to be a lot of those pressed benzos with Fent in them. I couldn’t say for sure one way or the other though. I don’t really fuck with pressed benzos. There’s a lot to be said for knowing your source or vendor. I’d be very highly suspicious of such presses if they came off the street. Test the shit out of em.

counterfeited pills yes but I guess if you have true Pharma, there shouldn't be. Or is everything from Mexico have fent in it

I’d say there’s a pretty reasonable chance that it might. There seems to be a lot of those pressed benzos with Fent in them. I couldn’t say for sure one way or the other though. I don’t really fuck with pressed benzos. There’s a lot to be said for knowing your source or vendor. I’d be very highly suspicious of such presses if they came off the street. Test the shit out of em.
This is of course in contrast to what I said earlier in this thread about fentanyl not likely being found in a lot of Valium, or that it’s not likely you’re come across that too often. I mean, what is or appears to be legitimate diazepam. When we’re talking about farmapram xanax bars though, I’d say on the whole that’s entirely more likely.

counterfeited pills yes but I guess if you have true Pharma, there shouldn't be. Or is everything from Mexico have fent in it
Well yeah of course if they are legitimate pills then no, definitely not. And no, not everything from Mexico has fentanyl in it. It’s not even really Mexican pills that are the issue or the like, major source of adulterated benzo….type presses. Not entirely sure what the proper terminology is for those benzo rcs. Maybe just that, I guess? I know there’s definitely a good bit of those coming out of Mexico, but with these benzo analogues a fucking lot of them are pressed in the states.

Well yeah of course if they are legitimate pills then no, definitely not. And no, not everything from Mexico has fentanyl in it. It’s not even really Mexican pills that are the issue or the like, major source of adulterated benzo….type presses. Not entirely sure what the proper terminology is for those benzo rcs. Maybe just that, I guess? I know there’s definitely a good bit of those coming out of Mexico, but with these benzo analogues a fucking lot of them are pressed in the states.
there is really that many people doing the m30 and RC benzo presses here in the states? Seems stupid to me and risk

there is really that many people doing the m30 and RC benzo presses here in the states? Seems stupid to me and risk
oh hell yes. Absolutely man. Fucking cartel popcorn. I mean, I don’t reckon I can speak for every population or subset of the population…I don’t know what the hell high school kids are up to or any of that shit but I feel super confident in saying that yes, generally speaking, they’re popular as fuck. I mean, just today- this is quite literally *just* today I’ve found a line on/been offered both cartel 30s and pressed cartel bars. I’m fucking pretty stoked about it too. lol

Last edited:
And you know, as for the risk- it’s not something I’m concerned with whatsoever. Not personally, not for my purposes. Does it concern me with regard to naive ‘users’? Yes, very much so. That’s the source of all the panic and this so called “epi-fucking-demic”. So fucking dumb calling the fentanyl problem a goddamn epidemic. For one, it’s not. It’s that naive ‘users’, our white, high school football heroes, valedictorians, nerds in college with toothaches, and all other similar type ‘victims’ of fentanyl overdoses are front page news and end up icing the cake of thousands of dead junkies that no one would otherwise give a single fuck about. Those kids that are killed by fentanyl overdoses, from these cartel presses would likely not handle a legitimate 30 mil roxi much better and they can’t tell that the outrageously bad looking press that they bought wasn’t the real thing because they’ve never fucking seen one. Any junkie or dope fiend worth their salt can smell out a shitty, illegitimate press from a mile away, and while there are some convincing looking presses out there (I’ve seen them, it’s because I’ve literally made a point to find the fucking best, and they’re not the ones floating around by the millions out there), by and large it’s pretty goddamn obvious that you’re not in possession of some shit that came across a pharmacy counter- ever. So thousands of irresponsible, desperate, filthy, unsafe, reckless, fucking Fent junkies on the street that for what it’s worth, at least kinda know what they’re getting into, kick the fucking bucket and put up the numbers (to be clear these fucks were gonna od on heroin too if it were even available anymore on the street), and our precious white kids od and end up on the news and it’s an epidemic. It’s undeniable that fentanyl is killing a lot of goddamn people, but the overwhelming majority of them were gonna od on whatever the fuck they got their hands on next anyways. Epidemics are epidemic. Epidemics are not some shit you rename something already going on in a population no one gives a hot shit about when a few white kids start dying. Dying because they have never seen a motherfucking roxicodone before and think despite everything they hear on the news they got this and their ‘plug’ is legit and they ‘hit em up’ on fucking snapchat and end up at the ass end of mmc post on Reddit. This is getting to be a hella long winded rant but the whole epidemic shit gets on my nerves. The people dying out there are irresponsible junkies that don’t give a shit about safety whatsoever, and the most naive of ‘users’ if you can even call em that. You can’t. The rest of us know what we’re getting into, we test, and by and large the most of us want real dope anyways- and we fucking get it. A lot of us use the presses anyways, the cw, we are responsible users though. We end up here because we’re into drugs beyond the buzz alone. We love the culture and chemistry, we want others to share that and if not we’d like for people to be armed with a little bit of knowledge that might save their ass one day. The fucking news and hype and idiots have buttfucked opiates for everyone. The stigma won’t ever go away. I don’t even remember what I was replying to anymore at this point, but I tell ya what, it felt good to get that out. Gonna do some responsible shit about it now too. I’ll come back to this if I can remember if I had a point to make. Speaking of points…

Last edited: