• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

diazepam, how much should i take?

sassythesasquatch

Greenlighter
about to buy 20 5mg diazepam tablets, i smoke weed everyday and have anxiety and depression also just got my belly button pierced, what affects will i get if i take 4 tablets? (20mg) and is that a good amount to take for my first time? ive heard it makes people feel really stoned like weed, idk if thats true tho. and will it get rid of any pain? like the piercing pain? sorry if this is a lot to ask lol im just really curious :)

it’s going to lower your inhibitions, you’ll feel a bit floaty as well and no anxiety. pairs well with bud.

i’d start with 5-10mg and wait 45m to see how you feel. it shouldn’t take that much but you don’t want to overdo it, as a lot of us have insane benzo stories to tell. take it easy, work your way up, and enjoy yourself!

also, it doesn’t really make you feel ‘stoned’. moreso just relaxed, comfortable with social situations, lowers inhibitions, and you’ll probably get mad munchies from mixing it with bud.

cheers, be safe, & have fun!

It helps with muscle pain, due to spasms and stuff, but not from a sore piercing.

It makes your muscles loosey goosey, which makes you feel a bit drunk. Taking too much will result in complete memory loss, embarrassing or dangerous behavior, and just bad situations.

While benzos do make you feel kinda "stoned", they are also well known for delusional sobriety. Meaning you don't really feel that high, but you actually are.

So yeah start with 10mg, and that will last 10-12+ hours. I wouldn't take more until you understand how it effects you, and for how long.

Don't drink alcohol. That combo has nearly killed me or landed me in jail basically every time I've combined them...

20 mgs without a tolerance will definitely have you buzzed up, you will feel real relaxed, disinhibited, loose, and sedated like others have said. But with zero tolerance you may experience some memory loss at 20 mgs. If you lay down you might fall asleep right away. It's a nice feeling.

It helps with muscle pain, due to spasms and stuff, but not from a sore piercing.

It makes your muscles loosey goosey, which makes you feel a bit drunk. Taking too much will result in complete memory loss, embarrassing or dangerous behavior, and just bad situations.

While benzos do make you feel kinda "stoned", they are also well known for delusional sobriety. Meaning you don't really feel that high, but you actually are.

So yeah start with 10mg, and that will last 10-12+ hours. I wouldn't take more until you understand how it effects you, and for how long.

Don't drink alcohol. That combo has nearly killed me or landed me in jail basically every time I've combined them...
I understand the delusion of sobriety, one time I took 10 Klonopins through out the day , I kept dosing because I thought I wasn't high and then boom I blacked out and lost all memory, I traveled two towns away on a bus with no memory of doing that. I took a Suboxone like an idiot and woke up in the emergency room. They said I was unresponsive and having difficulty breathing.

about to buy 20 5mg diazepam tablets, i smoke weed everyday and have anxiety and depression also just got my belly button pierced, what affects will i get if i take 4 tablets? (20mg) and is that a good amount to take for my first time? ive heard it makes people feel really stoned like weed, idk if thats true tho. and will it get rid of any pain? like the piercing pain? sorry if this is a lot to ask lol im just really curious :)

Way too much first time 5mg should do the trick.

Dose low to begin with and avoid the unpleasant effects that are associated with overdoing benzos.