• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Diazepam: how does it feel?

I haven't had it in a long time and might be going on it. I really cannot wait to take 5mg and just feel ALL tenseness from th past few months dribble away for a day. That'll be ample relief for the week.
Should be able to take it quite responsibly with it being so useful atm too.

Diazepam - how doe it feel? Well...

xxl said:
I'm trying to understand what so many people find about this drug.

Last night/early this morning I consumed a few bottles of wine and a few diazepam. It seems I stumbled across this thread - so, here is what valium will do to you when taken in large quantities...

SpellmanT7 said:
Fuck this - chlordiazepoxide = librium - shit. Diazepam = valium - so-so. Temazepam = sedative properties (10,20, 30 mg).Midazolam = strong (WAIT!! - I am thinking)! Clonazepam = high sedation.

In short - we should get back to broadmead to get together.

Ok, so I started on-topic and then the nonsense about going to broadmead.

SpellmanT7 said:
Who had transport to bristol?

Fuck this - lakota, broadmead???

Err...scary lack of spelling errors combined with the ability to spout unrelated nonsense.

SpellmanT7 said:
ALL above posters - who has a CAR!

R U UP FOR CENTRAL BRISTOL!

Descending into total...

SpellmanT7 said:
U up for going go lakota or similar im broadmead - have you got BALLS?

...bullshit.

Well - there you go! That's what happens if you chomp several diazepam and drink a lot of wine. I have no memory of typing any of this and in that blackout phase, morals and ethics go out the window. I probably would've driven to bristol despite it being 4am and me being drunk.

I wouldn't like to say it's happened before...because it's happened before - thankfully a long, long time ago. I didn't get in the car this time and will take more caution in future.