• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam and tramadol /opiates HELP/advice needed

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Okay so atm I take about 70mg diazepam a day some day less some days more cant figure what I'm level at.. but I also take tramadol only within the past 2 weeks but stopping these completely they dont seem to be a problem nor does the codeine I take once a week but 30pmg ish in one go.. I enjoy the full effect hit.

I will admit I like a buzz a opiate buzz and sometimes diazepam can enhance that or with me it has.... I dont abuse this but it's becoming this way hence seeking some advice and help
However I'm trying to stop this so my question is. Can I use anything alongside these drugs to make them more effective but so I'm taking smaller doses if that makes sense.

I've heard of mango juice working but idk if that's just with cannabis. Any input appreciated.

So that's 80mg diazepam per day
Codeine 300mg ish on a Monday
Tramadol for 2 weeks 8 a day

Why to take so diazepam.30mg are also feel enough.if you consider to take benzos,which i don't recommend take min.dose.Cause it's long-acting,acumulates in the tissue and have real possibility of strong dependence

Why to take so diazepam.30mg are also feel enough.if you consider to take benzos,which i don't recommend take min.dose.Cause it's long-acting,acumulates in the tissue and have real possibility of strong dependence
That's the amount it takes for me to feel what 30mg use to make me feel like. I've dabbled with them for a few years. I dont take Benzos often I got into short phazes I can get myself out of but question still stands I need to take say 4 diazepam and use something to enhance it so I do not take more I dont want to take more this is what I'm getting at

But thanks for the input

I've heard of mango juice working but idk if that's just with cannabis. Any input appreciated.
are you thinking of grapefruit juice?

Fresh grapefruit can "potentiate" benzos and certain opioids like oxy, but in practice it doesn't really potentiate it, more so it can prolong the duration of the benzo by about 10-20%.

are you thinking of grapefruit juice?

Fresh grapefruit can "potentiate" benzos and certain opioids like oxy, but in practice it doesn't really potentiate it, more so it can prolong the duration of the benzo by about 10-20%.
I have heard of this but certainly haven't tried it or know about it really. How much to use etc

I have heard of this but certainly haven't tried it or know about it really. How much to use etc
It works by inhibiting enzymes which your body uses to break down the drugs, so its more difficult for your body to eliminate it and thus the high lasts a little longer.

Just buy some fresh white grapefruits (red won't work, must be white), squeeze the juice and drink it a few hours before you dose. Optimally drink it for a few days for it to build up in your system.

It's essential to squeeze fresh juice, buying store bought juice will not work as it's been pasteurized which destroys the chemicals you want.

It can also interact with other medications, so some care should be taken and look up for any interaction if you take anything else. It can also potentially lead to overdose in some situations with opioids. Don't go crazy with it.

Once you have a strong tolerance to opioids or benzos, there's not generally a whole lot of things you can take to strengthen their effect without introducing some dangerous potential side effects like respiratory depression. I would definitely be careful if you are intending to throw any new sedatives or depressants into your mix.

The only things I'd be comfortable suggesting are magnesium, kava, kratom, diphenhydramine aka Benadryl (or hydroxyzine), or maybe dextromethorphan (aka Robitussin). All of those things besides magnesium need to be used with care though.

There are other herbal medicines you could try like passionflower or valerian.

My advice is a tolerance break. Mixing benzos and opioids is not the way to go, especially if you’re increasing doses of both.

Take the tolerance break and your body and mind will be thankful for it.

My advice is a tolerance break. Mixing benzos and opioids is not the way to go, especially if you’re increasing doses of both.

Take the tolerance break and your body and mind will be thankful for it.
^^ this is best advice for long term physical and mental health ^^ A tolerance break is likely in order.