• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Diazepam & alcohol... With opiates later ???

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok I regularly take 300mg codeeine per day with 100mg tramadol. Now I'm also having upto 40mg per day valium/diazepam, currently take about 20mg-30mg. Is adding some mild alcohol to this a good idea as I don't normally drink but the weather here in the UK is amazing at the moment. Like how would this make me feel ? I like to know this before trying anything. Numb, zombies, high, down, depressed, etc ??..

Hope the question is understood correctly

I also take all medications mentioned on a daily basis...just in diff amounts at diff times of the day. Personally wouldn't take my benzos without a good quality red or a double shot of nice whisky neat on ice. Read many warnings not to but they've always gone hand in hand for me...

The reality is this combination is what has killed thousands of people. Am I saying it will kill you? I really have absolutely no idea. I’ve taken handfuls of oxys and Xanax as an ignorant teenager drinking beers and always woke up.. but it doesn’t mean if I did the same thing tomorrow I would wake up the next day.

Is it going to kill you? PROBABLY not, but can it? Yes it most definitely can.

All of that respitory depression is asking for trouble.

If you combine these three you will feel very intoxciated, sleepy, and potentially black our from the alcohol - Benzo mixture. Will it be eurphoric? Most likely. Since you have a tolerance to benzos and opiates it’s not as dangerous.. but still incredibly dangerous.

Heath ledger died from this combo, beware my friend.

I also take all medications mentioned on a daily basis...just in diff amounts at diff times of the day. Personally wouldn't take my benzos without a good quality red or a double shot of nice whisky neat on ice. Read many warnings not to but they've always gone hand in hand for me...
wait i thought neat meant no ice in it