• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

diazepam 50mg codeine 120mg alcohol and going to take quetiapine

I feel ok but I know mixing cns depressant is a bad idea just wanna get wasted

Well I'm kind of sleepy, and feel like my liver's giving me a hard time (ironically enough) so I'm out. Take it easy on the booze and pills, ttyl :)

im addicted to benzos and my first drink tonight aling with codeine whuch I find a shit painkiller for recreational use

You cant listen well or dont want to. Why ask if you dont care? So you obviously do, so how about putting the fucking drugs and booze down?

No shit. We all do. You are taking dangerous combos of drugs, asking if you will overdose and at the same time saying you love drugs and unfortunately are still alive.

Just stop dude. Both the drugs and possibly your trolling.

Perhaps you should try and get help for your problem once you've sobered up. If you're worried that you might overdose, get medical attention as opposed to posting on the internet.

trollling lol I took 14 diazepam and 120mg cocodamal with drink and im still breathing drinking I was off for months but im a fkn addict not wanting sympathy if I die I fkn die

what a waste quetiapine is a instant anti psychotic, and with all them you will jus wake up pissed of that u didnt get to enjoy ya high.
also ive taken alcohol with oxycodone and morphine and codeine aswell and never died just felt like shit when I woke up.
its russian roulette i also have taken alcohol on heroin and benzos like I said russian roulette.
and i notice in life the people who do wanna die off drugs just become full on junkees and people jus wanting to have a good time usually end up dieing.