• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

diazepam 50mg codeine 120mg alcohol and going to take quetiapine

What a weirdly garbage combination of drugs.

To answer your question, I don't know. I'd say no, but I don't know how much quetiapine and a lot of other details, so in the interest of HR, I'd say don't do that, just go to bed.

EDIT: I just saw that you mentioned alcohol too, so I'd definitely say stop adding CNS depressants to this not great mix.

I'm here to try to help you not die, ideally, not the opposite. Keep it to one depressant at a time, is my advice.

mate I haven't drank in months drinking is my love I get prescribed 42 valium a week, codeine and bot touched quetiapine ter but feel fucjubg great

I'm not opposed to you feeling great, I'm all for you feeling great.

My objection is to the part where you have a big cocktail of CNS depressants to reach said feeling of greatness. That's dangerous.

been saving valium up and knucked 120mg codeine not takingb quetiapine yet just drinkingb

I'm not inclined to think my interventions are all that productive here, but I do think I should remind you once again to take it easy, and at least stop mixing CNS depressants, at the very least.

Ideally, quit it all for tonight and next time, just pick one and stick with that for the night.

But if you're not going to listen to reason, at least just drink a little bit more and don't add anything to the mix.

It's a bad idea to mix CNS depressants (like benzos and booze) and I'm just trying to get you to limit potential damage here.

I understand just um prescribed 30mg diazepam andc had cocodamal 30/500 plys im alcoholic

Fair enough, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea to mix them all together.

I mean I'm a drunk too, and perhaps I'm even drinking vicariously here, so to speak. But I'd hate to see you wake up in the ER (or worse, not wake up at all)

Problem is, you don't care because you're inebriated.

And that isn't the best time to decide what you care about, because if you were sober, you might find that staying alive is indeed a priority.

And after all, you did make the thread, so I'd imagine you care at least somewhat.

the valium givedv me a false confidence and im worried that I won't be able to syop drinking I lovr booze and drugd in general

Just drinking and feel a bit fkd not as much as I would liketo be ludes are the biz watched wolf on wall street yesterdsy they blow benzos out the water

I told you not to mix more CNS depressants, and it's like you're on a mission to mix every CNS depressant.

I've never had quaaludes though, honestly. They sound interesting, not so much of a thing here though in my time. Never had access to them.