• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

diamorphine.

fermonos

Bluelighter
Got my hands on some diamorphine, but don't feel safe IV'ing it. Any other ROA's for this stuff? It's in like a glass vial.

assuming its in sealed in the vial, you should be able to IM it cause its sterile.
soooo jealous btw, its medical grade stuff that you have right? oh, and its gonna be dangerously strong but you already knew that.

Yeah I was wandering around a hospital for 6 hours yesterday and I found this room full of the stuff. I only took one 100mg vial so I didn't raise suspicion.

Considering I said it was a in a vial of course it's in liquid form, why would you store powder in a vial?

anyway it's not that the stuff isn't safe, or that I don't have access to clean needles. It's just that I don't want to use needles ever, I haven't before and I won't start. I'll probably just bin it if I can't use it any other way.

can you plug diamorphine? i swear ive done it with powdered heroin and it worked well.

^ no way? what kind of third-world country can you just walk into a hospital and wander out with a bottle of medical-grade heroin :D
and fyi - there are dry and wet amps.

i wouldn't really know what else you could do with it, maybe dry out the liquid on foil and then chase it?

It's the UK, I guess either my area or just the UK in general doesn't have much of a problem with people stealing from hospitals. I've never heard about it anyway.

I just spent like 6 hours checking rooms out looking for a room full of painkillers I could steal. Didn't find what I was looking for but I was on the cancer ward so I guess the diamorphine was for cancer patients on that ward. I wish they had oramorph or tablets. something I'd be comfortable taking, I'll just throw this in the bin because there's no way I'm IV'ing or smoking anything.

You should be able to swallow it or plug it. Plugging preferable in regards to bioavailability. If so, just get a needle, measure out your dosage from the vial, squirt it into a shot glass or similar, maybe add some water, then suck it up with an oral syringe and get er up there!

^ Could you recommend a dosage? It just says 100ML Diamorphine. So I'm guessing it's 1ml/1mg diamorphine?

I have a oral syringe which goes up to 100ML. I've used opiates for sometime now but only the weaker ones like codeine/dihydrocodeine and tramadol. Had oramorph before as well.

It's the UK, I guess either my area or just the UK in general doesn't have much of a problem with people stealing from hospitals. I've never heard about it anyway.

I just spent like 6 hours checking rooms out looking for a room full of painkillers I could steal. Didn't find what I was looking for but I was on the cancer ward so I guess the diamorphine was for cancer patients on that ward. I wish they had oramorph or tablets. something I'd be comfortable taking, I'll just throw this in the bin because there's no way I'm IV'ing or smoking anything.

i don't know whether to be amazed or disgusted lol
i'm from south london and we've got a major problem with that kind of thing - yeah diamorph is basically for end of life care.
if you're uncomfortable taking it yeah i would chuck it too.

^ Could you recommend a dosage? It just says 100ML Diamorphine. So I'm guessing it's 1ml/1mg diamorphine?

I have a oral syringe which goes up to 100ML. I've used opiates for sometime now but only the weaker ones like codeine/dihydrocodeine and tramadol. Had oramorph before as well.

Oooh I have no idea. It literally only says 100mL? Is there a SN or some identifier code that could be googled and somehow found on some website? It would most likely be anywhere from 1-10mg/mL, but unless you're willing to titrate up slowly and carefully it's a bit dangerous assuming the strength...

The reason they store the powder in a vial instead of a liquid is because heroin turns into morphine if left in waterftt

Whoa, there was "a room that was full of the stuff?". It was my understanding that for even a nurse to come into contact with Diamorphine, they first must have a written order from a physician and another nurse to witness the medication being removed. That just sounds so extremely lax. Also, I can't believe that the contents are not more accurately labeled. They typically like to mitigate confusion with this sort of thing.

At any rate, if you have a sealed bottle of liquid Diamorphine, you should inject it. It's not likely that you'll experience any sort of complication as it's a sterile solution. It doesn't take any level of skill to perform an intramuscular injection. If you don't want to use needles at all, my next recommendation would be to either use it rectally or to insufflate the liquid in small quantities.

I've heard this before also, two nurses needed to be there to administrate any opiates but before when I was in hospital for 3 months and was on Oramorph and codeine every 4 hours. When I would press my buzzer only one nurse would come and give me drugs, also I've got a friend who is a 'overnight' nurse who stays with people and he works in the complex which has many rooms and each has a nurse.

He told me when they need to give out painkillers to patients they are supposed to ring next door and get the other nurse to come sign a form etc and watch but he told me that never happens, and stuff goes missing all the time.

My best bet was the room was a storage room which was supposed to be locked at all times but I got extremely lucky that time when I entered. Anyway I did notice it said 5mg/2.5ml, so I got a needles and I took 7.5ml IM, I thought it was a safe dosage as I read terminally ill patients get anywhere between 5-10mg. I also read you are supposed to draw out from the vial the dosage you need then draw out water also so I done this and shook the needle to mix it. I then the needles into my my upper arm below my shoulder where I've had IM needles before from hospitals. Went in fine but I felt sick as I always do from needles.

5 minutes past and I felt nothing which I thought was strange, around 15-25 minutes (sorry it's so vague I was cooking food at the time and didn't check on time) it hit me like a tonne of bricks and here I am waking up now. The food burnt to shit and I was out since 7am and it's now 4:30pm. Hahaha, feel absolutely fine though but I don't think it's worth my time taking anymore sadly :(

I find It just fascinating that you were able to come across actual pharmaceutical grade Heroin, something that would be one of the most rare things to ever come across in the US, that's just what is used during palliative care in UK though, pure Heroin. In the US We have our Hydromorph and regular old Morphine which is primarily used in palliative care here but I just wonder why Diamorphine is not used in the US? Our health system just sucks raw open butthole here, if we truly cared about our fellow humans here this health system would be sorted to something like Canada's, alas my ramblings are going out of bounds but I was fascinated that you had a vial of diamorph soooo high fives big cheers and big ups to you sir! Haha

This is absolutely fascinating to me.

An opiate user manages to snag the holy grail, then spends a bunch of posts talking about binning it.

Look I never injected my opiates either, but I sure as shit would have been plugging, drinking, and snorting that shit left and right, not tossing out off hand comments about binning it because it made me nod off for a day.

^^ What he said.

Would of tried every method possible in the SMALLEST of doses to of course be safe and make use of the HR I hope your practising.

Also find it kind of odd in a previous post you were gonna bin it if you had to inject it or smoke it then a few posts later you report that you injected it. Can't say for sure your lying but you have to remember this is a HR website, just saying. Anyway if you did end up doing it using that method it sounds like it worked and you enjoyed it. Happy Days my friend, just try remember to turn off the cooker next time Lol.

My problem with injecting was IV (Veins) as I've heard a lot of scare stories about peoples veins getting fucked due to injecting and I didn't want to go down that path. That's all.

Jesus christ yeah I like my opiates but I'm not like most of you guys who'd steal from there own grand parents to get their next high. I don't mind binning some opiates if I don't feel comfortable taking them, is that not a good thing?

I didn't say it was a bad thing. I just said I found it fascinating.