• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids DHC In switzerland OTC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTIA

Greenlighter
Hi.. If you live in switzerland, can you tell me if a someone wanted to fly there, and purchace?

I read that if you are under 18, it is limited, but over 30, you can buy as much as you want. And i am NOT talking about those combined with cafeine, and else.
DHC in 30 mg...

Usually people get them in 28 or 100.

Thank you

Sorry I'm not sure what you're saying, do you mean that you're prepared to fly to another country in order to buy some DHC? If that's the case sounds like an expensive way to score some dihydrocodeine. We're not allowed to discuss sources on here, but if you google around I'm sure you could find an easier way.

those figures don't add up. well basically nothing you have said does.
under 18 or over 30, so everyone 18 - 29 is just stuck in a void?

if you struggle with english please feel free to post in your native tongue because i really have no idea what you just tried to say.

those figures don't add up. well basically nothing you have said does.
under 18 or over 30, so everyone 18 - 29 is just stuck in a void?

if you struggle with english please feel free to post in your native tongue because i really have no idea what you just tried to say.

Lol.
I don't struggle with my english, fool. ( you had that coming).. Talking down to a person like that, is not very nice. Even if i was bad at English) I am not flawless, but neither are you. I AM from england.. And even if i did, did that come from a Mods mouth. jesus..
I just thought, that certain people knew, what i was talking about, or could think a little for themselves.
No... It's not OTC in england. I have to take that kind of medicine everyday. For the rest of my life. And they're not cheap, because i have to eat a few to feel them.
But they take the pain.

I have a source i can get it from. And it's expensive. Too expensive.
And i wrote, like it was not me, so maybe a person with some braincells knew what i was talking about.

Okay i get it.. Sir.. I wil do my own research

Last edited:
This is a drug forum. I was high when i wrote it, sir moderator.

I don't struggle with my english, fool. ( you had that coming).. Talking down to a person like that, is not very nice. Even if i was bad at English) I am not flawless, but neither are you. I AM from england

lol i am sorry mate but what you wrote literally looked like you had just started to learn english as a second or third language.
i'm high 90% of the time I'm on here, as are most people, and i've never seen anything like what you wrote.
and i wasn't trying to talk down to you, but i deff was having a bit of a giggle, admittedly at your expense, and for that i apologize.
please refrain from double and triple posting in the future

oh and i'm from England too :)

You're really gonna fly to Switzerland from England for some dihdrocodeine lol. I know this is a HR forum but copping some better opiates of the streets sounds much easier

You're really gonna fly to Switzerland from England for some dihdrocodeine lol. I know this is a HR forum but copping some better opiates of the streets sounds much easier

yeah, that's not good advice ovo, but this thread is kind of a lose-lose on a HR perspective at this point so I'm going to close it.
OP, I would suggest you go speak to your GP or arrange a hosptial appointment if you aren't getting sufficient pain meds from the NHS.
closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.