View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dextromethorphan-dxm

captainchroni420

Bluelighter
Well just wondering and wouldn't mind being more informed all though I am an experienced dxm user and other psychedelics/dissociatives/drugs but this thread is completely about dxm well as of right now I have been taking tagemet-200mg cimetide ive taken 4 throughout the day to potentiate the dxm I am going to take about 2,120 dextromethorphan total with like 350 of it being hbr and the rest being delsym really hoping this tagamet will make it noticeably more potent hoping to hit 4th plat any other suggestions? And another question why is it you get so pale and just look like shit on dxm I would assume its because of the dehydration my question is if I were to drink Lot more water throughout or before the trip would that help keep my skin color how it is and not look like I just came down from an 8 ball and a texas 5th any info/ suggestion on what I could do with the trip and also to keep me from looking like death

Even thought it's mostly polistirex that is still going to be a big response, and an EXTREMELY long haul as you've also taken cimetide. There is a lot of potential for bodily harm here, even death if you're not extremely tolerant. Whatever tolerance you've built yourself up to is too high or you're seriously underestimating the potency of polistirex by shooting for that dose. There's a lot of wiggle room with DXM but you still need to look at the numbers.

Take it from someone who has had a serious relationship with DXM in the past and paid for it, you don't want to be taking doses like that even if they are poli. Poli is not ideal AT ALL for reaching the brink of what DXM has to offer, if you want to experiment with the 4th plateau use HBr.

I don't mean to judge, but from the looks of it you need a break.

I've gotten psychotic effects eating that much delsym at once. Seeing people who weren't there, speaking in tongues, developing delusions of grandeur and such. Delsym really isn't good for 4th plateau. HBr is superior. I personally can't get past 2nd plateau no matter the dose with Delsym.

For the upper plateaus, I believe you want the DXM to convert to DXO in your liver as DXO is supposed to be where the stronger dissociative effects come from, so I don't think the tagamet will help you get there. The tagamet should encourage a greater ratio of DXM to DXO, which will make the high more stimulanty and less dissociating.

Your best bet for the 4th plateau is switching to HBr. You'll need only half that dose with HBr.

@removed posts: This is a HR forum, if you are going to contribute something let it be e.g. advice and/or an explanation why this dose is irresponsible, so that it can be adjusted...

Getting a pale face might be from sympathomimetic effects, ones that may constrict blood flow near the surface of the skin. Also it really sounds like you don't have the healthiest of lifestyles so if you don't want to look like a wispy shell of a person don't take super-high doses of a rather crude, dirty and heavy drug and instead make sure you take good care of yourself (plenty of rest, food etc).

Really, exploring the higher plateaus of DXM is one thing (IMO already sketchy) but combining it with other drugs that may impair your body's ability to break down those very high doses really seems like risking your health and life. Please find some other strategies to explore such states of consciousness, because not all of them have to be lethal by a long shot.

Well I knew that it would have been brought up that I was taking a high dose but in actuality it isnt the highest dose for me yes i know it would probably be best if I took a few months break but guys the good news is I hit 4th plat a wonderful experienxe once again but my usual doses without any potentiators is like 2,800 to 3,400 on polysteric and highest doses for hbr are usually around 1,500 to 1,900 and once did I go to 2,050 I believe on hbr and that was one of my best trips but yes I was satisfied with my forth plat hit yesterday very amazing when you get there and ive achieved it multiple times and it always has that magic so I believe I will take a long dxm break to reduce tolerance also this is off topic but oh my god I took some opiates today poppy seed tea to be exact about 550grams mixed it with lemon juice process took a tagamet and drank a little grapefruit juice but I really believe how amazing I am feeling is from the dxm like coming down from it and then taking an opiate seems to actually poentiate it and I know it was not placebo because I am an ex heroin addict iv opiate user with a very high tolerance to opiates still but I apologize if I shouldnt be talking about thidnin thisnthread but if any of you are into opiates try taking dxm the night before dosing on your opiates because I feel amazing and pretty astonished how strong it was from store bought poppy seeds sorry for rambling but the combo of drugs I took today just make me very euphoric and talkative :D

Thast much DXM in itself is dangerous, though if you have a big tolerance and have experienced the effects of that much before then maybe it would work for you personally. I STRONGLY recommend against taking even close to that much with cimetidine though. The potentiation could be extreme and taking that much DXM could literally kill you. Please do not take that much with cimetidine, that is highly dangerous and will likely lead to complications or even death. For real.

How much DXM do you take that you feel the need to further potentiate over 2 grams of DXM? You said you did a high dose of DXM yesterday? I strongly recommend you stop doing DXM so often, you are going to end up in a very bad place with that kind of abuse. And you mentioned you ALSO took poppy seeds today? Seriously man, you're asking for death if you're combining so many drugs... :|

I appreciate your advice and I wasnt combining the poppy seed tea with dxm it was a good 18hours after I took the dxm I didnt expect it to potentiate the opiate altho I know low doses do potentiate opiates I didnt figure it would with it being 18+ hours after the intake

Oh okay, my mistake, I thought you were saying you combined them but I see what you meant now. And I guess I already said the other stuff, so be careful, happy experimenting.

I like DXM POLY. Delsym. i like to do 1776mgs. 2 5oz bottles. thats a very intense 3rd plateau :) i love it