Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Dextroethylphenidate - various - experienced - Smooth stimulation and focus

RobotRipping

Bluelighter
I can't find much information about this form of ethylphenidate. It is the d enantiomer of EPH (ethylphenidate). Here is a summary of my experiences with it.

Insufflated:

Dose: 10-20mg

Come up takes about 3-5 minutes. Burns quite badly right away and lasts for about 20 seconds, just the same as regular ethylphenidate. There is no anxiety, no jitters, no paranoia. The stimulation is extremely smooth, so smooth it is subtle. I feel focused, stimulated and pretty good. There is hardly a crash/comedown afterwards even after redosing for 4-6 hours.

Duration: 45 minutes to one hour

Oral:

Dose: 10-40mg

Hits around 45 minutes depending on stomach contents. Very smooth come up, again no anxiety, or peripheral stimulation. I again feel focused, stimulated and pretty good. This ROA is much more smooth but subjectively, it isn't a whole lot different. The duration is longer and there is less euphoria but it is much more functional. It feels like a strong cup of coffee without the peripheral stimulation. Just mentally sharp, focused, improved memory and cognition. Time passes by a bit quicker. Absolutely no crash, no benzos needed to sleep or anything.

Duration: 2-4 hours

Overall:

d-EPH (dextroethylphenidate) is highly recommended for work, school, studying or improving social interaction. However it does not produce anywhere near the amount of euphoria that racemic ethylphenidate does. It is completely lacking in any physical stimulation, there is no tweakiness to it at all. I usually get anxiety with ethylphnidate but with this I am completely calm, relaxed and focused. I think it may actually reduce my anxiety if anything. It is great for playing video games, giving you a nice boost and to help to pass time at work or work more efficiently but it's really a let down for recreational purposes. That being said, i really enjoy it.

I have yet to try higher doses as the lack of euphoria may just be due to the compound being less potent. I will have to experiment more to figure that out but i don't really think it is capable as i have snorted 10-15mg lines every hour for up to 6 hours in a night with little euphoria.

Interesting, i will be coming across some dextromethylphenidate (focalin) in the near future in lieu of racemic ethylphenidate i usually get. I plan on plugging it, and really use it for the euphoria (r-eph) @ ~40mg plugged spaced out over the course of a few hours. Weird you find theres no euphoria to the experience, thats gonna suck if thats how my dextromethylphenidate behaves =D. Hopefully its decent enough until i can get my hands on some more racemic ethylphenidate.

Good report though btw.

Unless you did the separation yourself, you've been bullshitted. No RC supplier is currently offering d-Ethylphenidate.

This would be a highly expensive synthesis and therefor at least one of the big vendors would have to be involved. Which they are not. Its more likely your vendor is bullshitting than some unheard of RC vendor raising the capital for this synth.

The vendor in question is actually quite reputable, I have never had an experience with them that suggested that they were dishonest. They are extremely transparent and I am confident that they don't mislead people to the actual contents of their products but then again this is just my impression and I haven't lab tested any of their compounds,

i took out my bag today of d-eph and snorted 5mg and shit what a nice smooth buzz. I'm on kratom and 6mg clonazepam too but still lol. maybe it's not so bad after all, i'll see later.

its okay if you're on benzo's if not its full of panic and it burns your nose really bad

Hi, I have had very good ETH also, it tends to be stonger than what most other vendors/people have. However I had a lab test done....

It came back that there was BOTH METHYPHENADATE and ETHY - the info was limited but when I think about eth vs mph I think mph is more NICE, OPEN FOCUS and lesss jittery. Is it NOT possible vendors are doing this and selling it off as a SUPER AMAZING version of ETH? When it's actually possible cut with an illect?

I am not saying that's your case really. Remember RC's and legals are grey. There's B2 Mephedrone replacement when the early batches were 4mmc yet tooted a legal. Bottom line is even if you THINK you know what you have then still be careful please as all this d-eth bs or bk-diamorphine!!!! its ;legal wont hold in the law

methylphenidate sucks IMO, worse than EPH by far. My guess is that there are just purity issues or a bad mix of levo and dex ethylphenidate circling around. The levo-eph definitely gives the high, the dextro-eph part is the focus and motivation. The ratio of them both probably determines just how good it is.

have you never heard of focalin? d methylphenidate is where its at. l-methamphetamine/l-methylphenidate are shit, dunno why you think the l isomer is responsible for the high

Yes there is a reputable vendor in Canada, perhaps the most reputable vendor of that country, who carries this, and they make it explicit that it is the right hand stuff. I think if you increased the dosage you would find it more euphoric. But people keep talking about how we should just go get some Focalin like it's candy sold on every corner. To thee I say Fuck Off, you're not contributing anything. Unless you can draft me a rock solid alibi for getting a script for 60mg of that shit per day then we should keep discussing our experiences with these easily available compounds rather than have to listen to all you people keep saying, "just go get some real drugs."

i've increased the dose big time, no euphoria really, maybe for 40 minutes then crash and depression afterwards. not worthwhile. I think the levo is the part that gets you fucked because d-eph certainly does not. And yes the vendor is very reputable and it is definitely d-eph. It's okay for focus and studying but it sucks recreationally. I can fall asleep on it.

the l isomer may not be responsible entirely but it is what makes racemic eph decent.

well did a 15 mg line, let's see how this goes.

up to 45mg, stimulated, focused, not euphoric though, dunno if i'll bother going any higher. hope i dont crash from this.

overall did about 150-200mg today and yesterday; not as good as racemic eph but it wasn't bad, lots of energy, focus, motivation, wanting to get things done, clean and sexual excitement.

i think the doses are just a bit higher with this one compared to regular EPH; it's also a lot more smooth, no crash really.

Last edited: