• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc DEXTROAMPHETAMINE

I think Oraly is 4-6, but I'm not sure how many hours it would last if snorted. not to pry but do you have personal experience on the timeline? note, I'm talking about 10mg DEXTROAMPHETAMINE not ADDERAL.

I've taken adderall thousands of times. Whenever I snorted it the high would last up to 6 hours for me. But I generally used a lot higher doses than 10mg.

Adderall is 75% dexamphetamine, it's basically the same stuff.

about 3-3.5 hours for me. Not sure where the 6 hours comes from. I wish (at least I did when I was taking Dex).

Adderall is not Dexedrine. Levoamphetamine and Dextroamphetamine together have different effects. That's why they are different medications. They are different. Different effects. Different substances (other than Dextro).

Levoamph adds some physical effects, making adderall slightly more relaxing (IME) but the blend is close enough to pure dex I have a hard time talking about it like it's a significantly different medication. I was speaking in a general sense and within the context of the question about how long it lasts.

Snorting 30-40mg lasts 6hr in my experience. Then another 4 hour comedown with residual stimulation but no euphoria.

Obligatory "everyone is different " :)

The reason I make that point is because I believe Levo has a slower onset, longer peak and offset than Dextro, causing (in general) the duration of effect of Adderall to be longer than that of Dextro.

Adderall does last a bit longer, but mostly just a longer comedown. The euphoric/desirable high is the same duration as dexedrine in my experience

Interesting. I cannot corroborate as I've not ingested IR Adderall before. Only XR Adderall, Vyvanse, Meth, and IR Dexedrine, having snorted all except Vyvanse (lol of course).

Is it beneficial to snort Dexedrine tablets with all the excipients in there?

Are these the larger scored shield SKF genuine Dexedrine 5mg tablets…..or 1/3 the size, smaller, round scored Dexro-Amphetamine tablets?

I’m sure people i.v. inject these tablets ……snorting them would be greater AUC / T-max / C-max, ur taking them orally in a hybrid Brompton Cocktail would be better, no?

Dexedrine IR 15-20mg
Oxycodone IR 10-20mg
Diazepam 10mg
Alprazolam 1mg
Pregabalin 150-300mg

Tanqueray Jin 3oz with ginger ale, ice, in 30-45min just as onset is creeping in lol, having a fresh premium cigarette

Hello.
I have a question. What is stronger Focalin IR or Dextroamphetamine IR immediate release snorted?
please let me know...

I mean it euphoria and mental stimulation

Hello.
I have a question. What is stronger Focalin IR or Dextroamphetamine IR immediate release snorted?
please let me know...

Matter of preference... but I think most would agree dexamphetamine is the superior drug.

Hello.
please let me know...

When snorted, focalin definitely packs more punch than dextroamphetamine. It hits harder and faster than dextroamphetamine due to high intranasal bioavailability, and more importantly, the quick spike in blood levels.

Definitely feels "stronger", but for alot of people, also much edgier.

Hello.
Could you say something about the mix of amphetamine with methylphenidate, whether both of these substances stimulate more and give more euphoria and whether you advise against or recommend such a combination because I want to make it soon for a better effect...
whether it pays off and it is better then ?
you know what it is about better stimulating and euphoric effect

And will this amphetamine contained in methylphenidate give methylphenidate more stimulation and euphoria?

and what looks like combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine ?
is it worth it and it's better then ?? you know what's going on with better and stronger amphetamine effects?
so what is it stronger stimulation and euphoria with the combination of these two drugs
Please let me know thanks

Adderall does last a bit longer, but mostly just a longer comedown. The euphoric/desirable high is the same duration as dexedrine in my experience
Ya, I read a medical journal where mixed amphetamine salts were tested against racemic amphetamine and d-amphetamine.

Adderall does last longer than Dexedrine because of the 25% l-amph