• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dextroamphetamine er

Kushsmoker407

Greenlighter
I was just wondering what y'all would consider a high dose right now I just took 85mg of the er I've taken 100mg of the ir n I'm bouta take more so ill be at 105mg er y'all think that's to much??

Whats "too much"? I mean, theres really no right or wrong amount. Why are you taking more? Why not just go to bed or relax and occupy yourself if you are hesitant about it? I get the feeling that you probably dont need more right now. that said 300ish mg of amphetamine is a fair bit and should have you geeked or quite uncomfortable. But it isnt something id consider unsafe, to a healthy individual with tolerance. Its very important to hydrate and nourish yourself especially when dabbling in high doses of uppers. (funny since this is when its most difficult especially if you are fairly new to stimulant ab(use))

Dont mistake this for judgement, as I use very large quantities of methamphetamine IV 3-5 days a week. Ive had days when I really just needed sleep and rest but I decided to instead do back to back to back 250mg shots. (this was a bad idea. i had a headache and was shaky for 18+ hours) The thing about amphetamine based drugs is that you can become very tolerant to them very quickly. The common response is to increase dose, which is actually the wrong one if tolerance is something you want to avoid. Typically a everyday user of doses that are well beyond the theraputic norm, will have down regulated their production of dopamine, and the binding sites will be in a sense "off" When this happens you need to replenish and nurture your brain but a tweakers got stuff to do! So we dose again, this time higher to reach a feeling which resembles the explosion of dopamine we love. But its just not possible.

I would consider 500-600 mgs to be a good dose, but I'm talking crystal meth, and I have a tolerance of everyday usage for at least the last six months before my last break. With adderall I would say 205 mgs would be damn crazy if you are non tolerant, but only you know how high you are. If you think you can handle it, then do it, but don't go about it too risky. Pills are hard to tell when it's too much before it's too much.