• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dextramphetamine Instant Release Tablets (HELP)

TheStarOnIR

Bluelighter
So, roughly about 30 minuets ago my girl friend and I were pulled over for speeding (her fault not mine) which would have been a minor deal however we conveniently had just bought (10) 30mg IR Addies for the upcoming holiday extravaganza. I being the paranoid individual Immediately took (5) and my gf took the other (5) of them in an effort to avoid any possibility of catching a controlled substance charge in the event he decided to search the vehicle. Before the peanut gallery jumps up and screams 911 her and I have an outrageously high tolerance to the drug so I'm not totally freaking out. The only real concern is, I've taken 3.5 30mg's over the last 30 hours. So in the last 40+ hours I'm at a concerning 255mg. The bioavailability in 2 of those are reduced significantly considering it's been 15-20 hours since the last administration. I've had a lot of knowledgeable members from this site provide pretty solid advice. PLease guys, let me know what you think... Should we cut our losses and just go get help or rock the cashbah and roll the dice with our lives...

Anything Helps!!
Thanks.:?

How old are you both?

I can honestly say, at 37, I'd probably seek the nearest emergency room, but in my teens or 20s I'd probably have said fuck it and found a way to expend a shitload of energy!!

If you are extremely worried or either start feeling the typical symptoms of amphetamine toxicity (sweating, increased heart rate, agitation, psychosis etc.) go get help immediately. If you also arent certain if your gf can handle a rather hefty dose and care for her well-being, go now as well.

But if you are going to attempt to ride it out, first and foremost, stay calm and dont irritate or anger each other. Try to watch a movie or listen to music you guys both like or whatever you do to just chill out. If you have some benzos (Valium, Xanax, Klonopin and the like), it may be wise to take some assuming you both can tolerate them. Try to eat if you can and definitely stay hydrated. Id drink mostly water, but some Gatorade thrown in would be ok. Avoid other stimulants, including caffeine and make sure you at least stay with each other if finding a sober friend to monitor you isnt possible. Other than that, call for help at the first signs of physical or mental distress and try to rest as much as you can.

Oh, I forgot. Real cranberry juice (the bitter nasty shit) may perhaps enhance the excretion of amphetamine. I have no idea how much is needed (probably a lot) but just something to consider if you have it.

Very unlikely your life is at risk barring some sort of preëxtant cardiac trouble or especial hypersensitivity
You may not be in for a very good time, though, psychologically or physiologically
A benzodiazepine as Kitty mentions would be greatly helpful, as will just chilling out in a calm environment
Stay hydrated. Alcohol may be tempting to take the edge off but is probably a bad idea.
Getting sleep is important. Benzos and others (benadryl, doxylamine, etc.) may be helpful.
But adding drugs to drugs is generally a risk, it's better that you ride it out probably.
Expect some physical unpleasantness and paranoia, but just try to stay calm.
A physiologically dangerous overdose in this dose range is unlikely, but significant "behavioral toxicity" is possible, as it is called.
Be careful, watch out for one another, try to reassure yourself that any kind of fucked up scenario that plays out in your mind is probably overdone.
But yeah, if you can a few mg of Valium/Klonipin/Xanax it is probably adviseable.
Above all, stay calm, don't worry yourself too much.
Unless you are a danger to yourself/others due to psychotic symptoms
or having a pulse in excess of, say, 140, or a very irregular pulse above maybe 120, for a sustained period of time
you are probably physiologically safe

**UPDATE**

I feel fine, as I mentioned earlier and still do. The effects aren't quite the euphoric sensation I'm use to. In fact, it has been some what of a delicate balancing act. The classic mind over matter, not something I would recommend doing recreationally. Just glad that I'm not incarcerated for silly stuff. Like I said, never really bcqm concerned. Tried to take the advice on provided. I blink you're right.

150mg was quite a dose good to see yall are ok
a benzo can always be an emergency button when doing amps