• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dexie Guide??

CadelG

Bluelighter
New member guys (my bad if wrong place for these q's) [no I'm not yet to be 18, new teen] I had some q's bout these. My school is fucked lol, it's litterally a drug alley in it's self. Everyone got a plug. I'm my own plug I guess lol btw. Anyways, I had some question about DEXIES. D / 5 tabs. Never used them but found them in my moms old drug closet. She doesn't use them anymore and been there for awhile. They expire 11-23-17 so they're ok rn. Looked everywhere for a guide on how to use these. I'm not using them for there purpose but a ya know (another purpose lol, if you get what I'm comming out)

1. How to take these?
2. Do they show up on drug tests (piss & hair)
3. How long till they're out the body?
4. Snorting??
5. So can I smash these up and combine them with other things?
6. I have plans on using these with friends at school, teachers don't really give a shit but is this really noticeable??
7. I'm not 18, early teen. I'm 6ft and 160 or 70. How many should I take??
8. Do I take these through out the day, 1 by one or take 5 all together once in that day?? Schedule for these??
9. How much these sell for?
10. How dangerous are these for basically, minors??

1. Take them orally
2. Discussion of drug testing isn't permitted on bluelight, sorry
3. The high will last all day, you may feel affected for a day or two after
4. No point in snorting them because the active ingredient is a tiny portion of the tablet, and you'd mostly be snorting chalk and binders, which is not good for your airways/lungs
5. It depends what you mean. You can combine them with 'other things', but whether it is safe - or worthwhile - doing so depends on what you are talking about mixing them with.
6. The effects of amphetamine can be extremely noticeable
7. Start with a low dose (one or two maximum) and see how you feel after an hour. Remember - you can always decide ro take more of a drug, but you cannot decide to take less if you've had too much
8. They last for a long time, so taking them all day will keep you up all night as well. I would take a single dose in the morning - but i think 5 is too many if you've never had dexies before. I still feel wired 12 hours after taking 2 or 3 dexies - and i've been taking them recreationally for 20 years. I wouldn't advise you take more than 2 for yur first time.
9. We do not allow price discussion on bluelight, nor conversations about selling drugs
10. They are physically a lot safer than illegally manufactured street drugs, but still have an element of risk. A friend of mine had a bad reaction to four 5mg dexamphetamine pills when i was in high school.
They can make you feel jittery and awful if you have too many, and there's really no escaping it; you can't sleep, can't relax or get comfortable.
Not a nice feeling.
As for being a minor - well, people often do and say things they wouldnt normally do, on amphetamines.
Talk way too much, blurt out comments without thinking about what you're saying, grind your teeth, darting eyes, moving and fidgeting compulsively - like you're full of energy you can't get rid of.

I definitely don't encourage you to steal your mother's medication. It's a potential for a whole lot of trouble, and if she has taken them, and she sees you high on them, she will know what's up.

Dexies are really helpful pills for people that need to focus, stay awake and alert for long periods of time (or to treat ADHD)
...) but at your age, you really shouldnt need that.
If anything, they can make you feel pretty lousy - nervous, tense - and if you've taken them in the last 10 hours or so, there is no fucking way you're going to get to sleep that night.

So they can he helpful for certain things, but they're likely to just make you talk a lot of shit and feel wired.
If you take them at school, there is a good chance you'll look obviously fucked up and get in trouble. If someone notices you are high on amphetamine, there is really no way for you to cover it up - it's beyond your control.

Obviously, if you're going to do it, all we can do is give you tips on how to be as safe as possible.

So again - don't be too reckless, take a small dose and see how it goes, rather than taking 5 in one go - if you insist on doing it at all.

Oh - and welcome to bluelight :)

Please have a read through the Bluelight User Agreement so you know the rules about posting here.

MAN YOUR AWESOME. I'll prolly take 2 rn and see what happens, I wish this could like give an actual chill high tho. I'm gonna feel like a fast maniac on these. I really like chill stuff I can listen to music with but thanks dude. Dident expect a response to this rather a ban my account saying I can't talk about this.

Is there any other common drugs to get recreational use out of?