• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dexedrine in the morning and cannabis in the evening (at least after 15:00)

Mracid

Bluelighter
I just started vaping weed again because my throat stopped getting inflamed when I toke/vape. YAY. But I started taking Dexedrine when I was in the 5 months break I took, so I have never dealt with Amph/cannabis use before. I am more of a psychedelic guy.

Since I am an insomniac I use Dexedrine which is really short acting with a duration between 3 and 7 hours tops, plus I take only 10mg. So I thought since I can spend at least the first half of the day without weed (without having Chronic tension headaches, and also I don't have to sleep during the first half of the day) I thought why not use my first half of the day for intellectual stuff (I am using distance school so my schoolwork is basically whenever I feel) and leave the rest doing more physical and pleasurable stuff along with treating my health issues that usually pop after 14:00.
This technique has been REALLY helpful to treat pain from headache and insomnia while boosting my motivation, productivity and mood.

Say I wake up at 7am, take the Dex at 8am, I usually wait at least an hour before taking Dex since it can fuck up your ability to get up and feel awake unless you take it, then I do schoolshit, wait untill 3pm mabe a little more, then toke. The stim effect is basically gone when I smoke and usually after like 5-6hours of schoolwork I feel like its enough which makes the rest of my day about more physical or free activities, I don't have constant pain and I sleep better. So I am not fully combining the 2, more alternating.

The other advantage is that because I wait to vape, I get my tolerance back alot slower and feel the first hit of the day WAYY more intense. It makes also my schoolwork get done quicker because I find it easier to focus more on school when I know the rest of my day will be pleasant (so I usually take lower amount of breaks and days off) , and that everyday I am free from headaches and insomnia (which is a big relief).

I wanted to make a post to both tell that for me it works better to use Aphetamine and Cannabis in rotation (so that mabe some would try it (by curiosity) instead of using a combination of both all the time) and to ask if any1 that prefers this too had any issues doing this for more than 2 weeks (which is how long I have) to be aware of potential side effects and try to lower their chances of happening.

Thanks for reading and possibly commenting, Have a nice day :D .